Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - waking up

hehehehe read and enjoy no flame i dont own bane and 3 more u ask doom for

Chapter 2 - waking up

Chapter 2 - waking up
warmth wrapped it self around her as she began to regain her consunes she could not open her eyes but her hearing was working great. she heard light foot steps. this was going to enter the room she was in. she tensed up after a months of running from home do to special abilities. a sliding door open. the foot steps got closer to the bed where she was sleeping.
boy: wake up.
there was a smell in the air that was making her realized she hasn't eaten for a week at the most. god she was starving. then when she opened her eyes reviling light sky blue eyes she winced for a second adjusting to the light that was poring through the window above the bed. she reopens them to see a boy with dark brown hair and tan skin he was Asian but he looked cute. his skin was smooth free of scars and other wounds.
boy: ur awake. that is good. how about you sit up and eat.
he helped her sit up.
boy: im kilik and you are?
girl: im.... Kiku.
she wispered looking down fidgiting wonder if she could trust him.
kilik: what?
kiku:my name is Kiku.
kiku sat there playing with the cover that was placed over her lap. she looked nerves trying to figuer out how she got here was her real problem.
kilik: what where u doing up so high in the mountains?
kiku: im in the mountians?
she looked confusied
kiku: i climbed that far up?
kilik: u had no clue where u where going.
kiku: i havebeen running empty for a few days that may explain why.
she ate the food given to her by kilik and the other monks. it tasted quiet well. she looked at kilik and received a smile.
kilik: is it good?
kiku nodded the teen smiled at him not even realizing that she was until a blush creep upon kilik's face had given it away.
kilik: eat up and rest we can talk later.
she watched him walk away. that is when she registered she had smiled and giggled to her self for the first in a long time.
kiku: i shouldnt smile like that agian.
she giggle before finishing up her food. she placed the tray close to the wall and began to be taken over by sleep.
hours passed before she re awoke to orange and pink light yup it has been hours since she last woke up. she heard foot steps and looked up from the floor to see a teen girl smiling.
teen: ur kiku right?
kiku: ...yes
kiku whispered scared agian. just who was this person.
teen: im kilik's sister in a way. im Xianglian.
kiku nodded looking at Xianglian who was really happy about her being her.
kilik: Xianglian leave her alone she just woke up.
kilik spoke in a harsh tone towards the teen who was smiling at the flower.
kilik: evening u hungry agian?
kiku shook her head no looking at them. they explained he was in china and that she was in a temple called the Ling-sy-su temple. they listened to her gavestory, her story that she was something people would call a silver angel. they smile and give her hope that she was at lest safe from demons and the empirical soldiers.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

phoenix37 on December 28, 2009, 6:55:28 AM

phoenix37 on
phoenix37very nice :D