Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - stalker!

hehehehe read and enjoy no flame i dont own bane and 3 more u ask doom for

Chapter 3 - stalker!

Chapter 3 - stalker!
kiku rested for days when she can find the energy to be able to stand. this felt like the home she left. the warmth was unimaginable as she closed her eyes sitting out side. imaiges flashed through her head of her mother and father back at home loving on her and trying to give her the best he ever could. this was one thing that she missed.
kiku: mom...dad
kiku looked at the sky and heard foot steps come to er she reconized them they belong to kilik.
kilik: kiku its almost dinner.
kilik gave her a hand to grab on to. she took it with out hesitation. she really trusted kilik. he protected her. this was a smiling warmth in her face. she wished to be held by him all the time. wait was she letting herself fall in love? No it was imposible! Kilik looked up in the trees. There was some one dress head to toe in black. Young male and he was armed with a blade. This was not going to attack soon kilik had a feeling about it. He felt his eyes narrow in a glare. He lead chrys back to the temple quickly. But something jumped out infront of them.
Ninja: I am here for that thing behind u. Now hand it over and u can live.
Kiku wimmpered and reached into her sash. She pulled out a small rod and held it in her hand and looked at the ninja
nin: I'm here to kill that demon!
Kilik: u will have to get through me first!
Kiku wimmpered
nin: I Bane Regarus will get my mission complete
he charged the battle began

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment