Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - the rain of the evil seed

hehehehe read and enjoy no flame i dont own bane and 3 more u ask doom for

Chapter 5 - the rain of the evil seed

Chapter 5 - the rain of the evil seed
kiku sat alone in the room awaiting kilik's return something didnt feel right once the sun had set letting the full mon out to play in the stary sky. she could not explain the chill that made her shiver and her skin crawl with goosebumps. she could feel the warm air slowly fade. she knew this had to be the work of a deamon or something evil. slowly she creep to her window she saw shards of a blade burning bright orange. one name left her lips.
kiku: soul edge.
the evil seed was raining down apon the earth. this was not good cause one was heading to the temple. she ran out of her room a staff and her shard necklace that was kail arounf her neck. he bell staff jinggled as she ran. she needed to warn the monks quickly. her nose picked up a sent this sent was the sent of blood. she painicked and looked around for the sourse and she heard the scared crise of people the sound of death and this was all because of soul sdge! gritting her teeth she keep running to the room the ninja was being keep in. she open the door to revil the young man sitting there.
Bane: ah did u cause this?
kiku: no im here to get ur help! i want to save those people from that evil seed soul sedge. we can fight later but the only thing stopping that are carxed monks and the that shard of soul edge.
she took the glowing shard off her neck and it turned into a knife in a intsand.
kiku: lets get u out of here and see what u can do to help or stay here and die ur choice.
she cut the ropes
kiku: or perhapse u would like to run like a kicked puppy with its tail between its legs.
he noticed her change in personality
bane: ill fight but i deal with u later
kiku took off with no other word her heart raced for one persons safty
kiku: kilik....
she was stopped be a crazed monk wielding a blade. he was coated head to toe in blood. she took her stance and glared she knew there was no way she could save this man he was far to gone under the cured blades control.
charging she swung her bell staff high and hit his blade out of his hands as he went to strike.she knew a lest she could save what was left of his soul. but she needed the rays of the full moon to be able to send them all to thier last stop.she steped back and glared agian as the man charged bare fist. she reared her arm back holding her staff and truted foreward and it priced the heart. she didnt look at the mans face as she removed her staff. she continued trying not to be caught by those who where crazed. then she reached her final opponet at the training grounds

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment