Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - travel

hehehehe read and enjoy no flame i dont own bane and 3 more u ask doom for

Chapter 8 - travel

Chapter 8 - travel
he grabbed kiku's hand that was still tending to the wound on his cheek as she stopped tending to the wound. her eyes looked at him with a soft expression as she took her hand back
kiku: im aorry about what happen to ur family.
she put the homemade kit away as she looked down her bag packing it up. standing up the ninja bane came up to her a aplogetic look on his face.
bane: im sorry i misstook u for that demon.
kiku nodded and began walking off her bell staff in hand she looked down heading to the main gate to leave before any more troubble where to happen to those two. she felt her head droop with sadness. she never heard the foot steps behind her come ever so closer as she made her way out the gate. a hand placed on her shoulder stopped her right in her tracks.
kilik's voice: we r coming with kiku
kiku: no okay i have to go before the demon attacks u guys.
kilik gave her a look thus he wasnt going to willly.
kilik: come on i hear of a man from master who can teach me the way of purifying arts. i want u too come with till we get there.
kiku: u dont know where do u?
kilik: we can fallow the rumors
kiku: i cant allow u two hurt.
kiku stated that and looked away sadden. she then walked but kilik caught her bane smirked. kilik threw kiku over his shoulder she struggled to get down she noticed bane had xianglian's body and sighed she knew she lost and there was no use of fighting it at all. kilik quietly walked down the mountain path and kiku just relaxed on her friends shoulder as he walked. she was to weak to making down after fighting the demon it drained her powers and energy she would need rest anyways. soon she was shifted over kilik's back as he walked in silence. kiku nuzzled her head into his shoulder closing her eyes to sleep. it was all so quiet she could hear his heartbeat. bane looked down at xianglian in his arms dead all color drained from her face. the blood on her face almost drying.
as the he looked at the girl in his arms dead he sighed and thought of a prayer to day as her soul was being sent to heaven. they stopped infront of a a tree for rest kilik put her on the ground and began diging a hole for a grave using his staff. bane knew this was going to be a long day tommarow morning.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on February 10, 2010, 9:24:41 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234Wowww.....