Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - a new battle

hehehehe read and enjoy no flame i dont own bane and 3 more u ask doom for

Chapter 14 - a new battle

Chapter 14 - a new battle
years have passed roumer of a young man with hair of bright orange flames with dark brown eyes had been seen with two dagers on his back hidden by a clock. they the he just showed up once the azure knight had showed up to protect the world. it seems his family had neen torn by it. they say this ninja had been knowing through the villages he helped as Ryu the Dragon fighter fir the dragon crest on the blades.
others whose villages had low survival rates say a crazied you man had came through killing for soul edge. fallowed by a woman who acted like two people. this reached the ears of the shinobi Bane and his teacher. kiku heard this and left for a fight from her friend's home. kilik heard and edgemaster sent him to destroy this evil. the new battle has began and there was no turning back.
near a indian port
kiku was wondering about and fallowing the rumors of soul calibur in aid to help her beat the evil rising up she had heard about the demon Kuro who was aiding soul edge to return her father to this world or at lest his army that she could lead. kiku was also hearing of the dragon fighter and of a man who went along and purifyed crazied villagers.
kiku: now lets see i heard news about this place.
she changed alot she wore a kimono top and pants with sandles her bell staff in hand. her head band tied up to make sure her hair was out of her face.
kiku: beter go now
she ran down the road and hurried to a port were she heard wemon say two men where she smiled when she caught a glimps of a red coat

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on February 17, 2010, 6:37:46 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234Sweet! Ryu has been called!