Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First of many nights

Kay this story is to prove my pervetness of my mind due to my sick friends This is for a later sneak peek of the lunar saga chapters! Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - First of many nights

Chapter 1 - First of many nights
The night was clear no clouds within miles of the hidden leaf making a special kinochi happy. Staring out a window her shirt hanging down to upper thigh reviling her moonlight skin showing what a bueaty she was underneath all her shinobi wear. Her hair standing out among the white skin. She was absorbed in the full moon shining down apon the people of leaf. That she had not even hear her front door open. A guest had arrived and something up his slevee to make the moonlight flower scream his name all night with out end. This is the silver haired scarecrows idea was being put into motion.

He used every skill he had to be able to sneak up on some one of equal power to his own. He removed his headband and placed it in his pouch of weapons along with his protcetive gloves a smile unseen through the mask but the glint of pervertedness in the dark night eyes of his. He stuck his head around the courner to see his deiser his need his love. Her form unmoving the full moon gave her more of a angelic glow under the moonlight. He smirkes and removed the cloth over his lower face to revile what he had hid from her all this time. With stealth he made his was to the woman sitting in the window he reached a hand out to grab her and pull her to him. She gasped when she hut the cloth of his vest looking up with powder blue eyes. To see her kakashi standing hands wrapped around her with out that dredded mask present. She parted her pale punk lips to say something when another pair of lips covered hers with lust and passion. His fingers ran up her sides tugging at the cloth covering her body. He got sick of it and pulled out a kunia to cut away the metiral. She let him get away with it as it felt to the ground with a gental thud as it hit the floor. He picked her up bridal style to carry her to the bed far away from the windows shrouded in darkness. She hit the bed when kakashi dropped her to be meet with him on top attacking her neck. His velvet tounge traced her neck with care as ye stopped and sucked the vain. Where her pulse was alredy excelerating past normal beats.

Then as he disptracted her with kisses his hands worked at her white underwear trimmed with black lace. He removed the undergarment with ease reviling her womanhood below. He forced another kiss apon swollen lips as he snaked his hand up near the warmth. Once he got a finger inside she gasped and moaned as he keep adding fingers to strech her out.
Kakashi: chrys? Are y sure u want to go through with this cause oce it begins I won't be able to stop.
His voice low and lust filled wispered into her ear
chrys: yes damn it I've waited fir u forever and I intend on giving u me.
She panted as kakashi placed kisses along her vain. She removed his shirt and vest in a hurry along with his pants which he never bothers to wear underwear with makng him ready on the spot. She didn't look but gently held him in her pale hands as he removed her bra. Lips hurried plaCingular a long heated kiss apon each others lips

He felt him tense up as her hand worked his flesh and made him even harder. They where going at this now. He licked his lips and placed her hands above her head as he spree her legs andsat in between them as he possined him self to moved in an out. He prided gently at her entrance as her moans filled his ears before pentrating and going depper causing pain do to the fact this was her first.
Chrys: it hurts.
Kakashi soothed her and let her ajust to his size before he moved slow and deep letting her puck up on the rythum he was trusting at. When she moved agianst him he picked up the pace 10 min she relesed but her lover keep going but changed her possion to her laying on her stomic rear in the air as he continued to have at her picing up the pace even more. The when she came avian he came inside her before removing himself ands rolli g to her right to look at a flushed face.
Kakashi: our first of many nights
chrys : hai
she muttered before closing yer eyes to sleep

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Baronsgirl on April 1, 2010, 4:24:29 AM

Baronsgirl on
Baronsgirl*nosebleed* but in a good way ofcourse. WOW THAT WAS INTENSE!!!!!!

Doomlord1234 on November 22, 2009, 3:21:14 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234....wooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww.....*Major Nosebleeds*