Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - In the Morning

Chapter 1:Karin Hanzono was asked by Kazune Kujo to go on a date with him. read on so you will know what Karin's going to say!
Chapter 2:Find out what will happen when they have fun at the ~Amusment Park!~

Chapter 1 - In the Morning

Chapter 1 - In the Morning
     It was a bright sunny morning,there in Karin's room is where she slept.Then she  woke up!


Karin:Ahhh! What a bright morning!Let's see if Kazune is awake yet.I need some exercise so i can fry Kazune with my GODLY POWERS!


Suddenly,While she went almost went into "Kazune's Room" ,Himeka came.


Himeka:Oh! Good Morning! Karin-Chan!(^o^) Kazune needs to talk to you in the Library.


Karin:Why?


Himeka:He needs to tell you something important i guess.


Karin:Oh I see.


Then Karin head of to the Library.When she opened the door she saw Kazune reading some books at his desk.


Karin:Good Morning Kazune.


Kazune:Good Morning Karin!


Karin:So....what did you want to tell me?



Kazune:Can you go out with me to the Amusement park tomorrow?


Karin's Mind:OMIGOSH! Do I have to appect it or what!!But...but i have a crush on him. Yes this my chance to be with him(^-^)!



Karin:Sure,why not?Let's go eat breakfast! C'mon!



Kazune:Coming!



Then they raced each other upstairs to get changed and race back downstairs to the Dining room.



Himeka:There you were! Breakfast is almost cold! Let's eat!



...TO..BE..CONTINUED!................................................................................................................................................PLZ..COMMENT............................................

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on April 12, 2008, 11:50:25 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichui love this manga, Karin is SO cool. can't wait for an update. :]

Fiora on December 4, 2007, 4:40:28 AM

Fiora on
Fioracool[b/]