Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Two Cards???

Syaoran found all of Sakuras feathers but there was 1 feather left.it was in Clow Country.so sakura and syaoran returned there.1 day Syaoran found 2 cards at the ruins. When Syaoran brought it to Sakura it was summoned.read to found out what happens next?

Chapter 2 - Two Cards???

Chapter 2 - Two Cards???
Syao:I'll be going to the ruins with Mokona to search for the last feather of your memories.

Princess Sakura:Sure.I'll just take a nap.

Then Syaoran and Mokona headed off to the ruins.Searching and searching there was no luck.

Mokona:Mokona feel a strong magic power!Over here,C'mon!

Syao followed Mokona to a room.In front of them there was a box.A golden Box.The two walked up towards the Golden Box.

Syao:There's a description on the box.(he blowed away the dust.)It says,
who ever has the same names as the to cards inside can keep the treasure.Who ever keeps the treasure not by the same names will be cursed.The two names are Sakura and Syaoran.

Mokona:I guess u keep the cards because you have the same name as one of the cards,Syao.But i sense strong magic from The Sakura Card.

Then Syao took the box.He when back to the Kingdom brought it to Sakura.

Syao:Sakura!Sakura!Sakura wake up!

Princess Sakura:What is it?

Syao:I found a box with 2 card with the same name as ours.

Princess Sakura:Can i see them?

Syao:Sure.

When Princess Sakura touched the Sakura Card,it glowed with a bright light!
Then when the glow faded there was a girl.She wore a pink puffy hat.A dress up to her knees with pink bows.She had a star wand with two mini wings.She had emerald eyes,2 long strands of hair longer then her normal length of hair and other 2 strands of hair standing up.

Sakura:Hello!I'm Sakura Kinomoto!HUH?Where am I?

Princess Sakura:This is Clow Country.

Sakura:HOE!!!I'm supposed to be in Tokyo,Japan!Not Here.Oh right!I was sealed by my own magic.

Sakura looked in the golden box where The Syaoran card was.

Sakura:May I have the Syaoran Card?

Princess Sakura:Sure.

Princess Sakura gave The Syaoran card to Sakura.Sakura threw the card up in the air and summoned The Syaoran card with her Star Wand.A boy wearing green chinese clothes and had a sword appeared.

Syaoran:Huh?Where am I?

TO BE CONTINUED~~~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment