Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Gifts for the Princess

Bubbles-Princess
Blossem-Lady in waiting
Buttercup-BodyGuard
RowdyRuff Boys-Villagers
Mostly BoomerXBubbles. XD i love my story too!XD

Chapter 1 - Gifts for the Princess

Chapter 1 - Gifts for the Princess
Bubbles woke up and stretched her arms. "What a beautful day! I hope my pain-in-the-neck mother won't ruin it" Bubbles said to herself. She heard someone konocked at the door. "Come in" she said aloud. Her maid came with a tray on her hands. "Your breakfast miss" the maid said as she gave Bubbles' breakfast in the bed. "Thank you" Bubbles said politely as the maid left. Her breakfast was eggs and bacon, and orange juice. She ate her breakfast, and went to the bathroom for a warm bath in her tub. She filled the tub of warm water and took of her clothes. She dived in in her bathtub. "Ahhh... this feels good she said. After 30 minutes of relaxing, she got out of her tub and changed her clothes. She wore her long, periwinkle colored dress, with glitters. She also wore her golden crown.She brushed her hair and dried it. Then she went downstairs. "Oh daughter! Its good to see you! I have to tell you that me and your father are leaving for an urgent problem. We'll be going to a different country and we'll out for 3 weeks. So, you're in charge for now. Good-bye darling!" her mother said as her parents left. Bubbles waved good-bye to her parents. After her parents left, she jumped for joy. "Yes! At last! I'm free!" Bubbles said happily. "Not so fast princess" a voice said. She turned around and saw Blossom. She was wearing a short pink dress that reaches to her knees, her dress sparkles by the light. "Now that your parents are gone. You have to take care the villagers' problems, and make sure that our food is good enough for our villagers" Blossom said. Bubbles frowned. "Yeah. You're right" she mumbled. "Darn it! And I thought I was free. Instead, I still have this strict lady-in-waiting" Bubbles thought. She sighed and went to the garden. Her garden was large and beautiful. There were roses, daisies, lilies, and every kind of flowers. Butterflies flying around, dragonflies also. She giggled with delight. She picked up some red roses. She saw a blue butterfly passed her. She giggled again. She reached for the butterfly. The butterfly rested at her finger. She gigled again. "Oh Butterfly! I wish I am free like you! To be beautiful like you! To be magical like you! But what makes it so magical is the special grace,the fluttering gaiety,the dance from place to place." Bubbles said to herself. She sighed and went back to her room. She decided to write poem.

"I am moving on reaching toward my hopes and dreams It has taken me far too long to reach this place, it seems

My fears may try to hold me back To try and block my way But with courage and faith in my heart I will get there come what may

A butterfly is such a beautiful creature,
a myriad display of majestic colors.

But what makes it so magical is the special grace,
the fluttering gaiety,
the dance from place to place."

She sighed. Just then, someone knocked at the door. The door opened and there stood Blossom. "Princess, its time for the villagers to give you they're gifts for your birthday tomorrow" Blossom said gently. Bubbles nodded and went to her mother's throne. The villagers were lined, holding their gifts. One man gave her a golden egg, one little girl gave her a homemade doll, the other woman gave her a pearl, the other man gave her a cake. The gifts kept on and Bubbles kept saying thank you. Three villagers were the last at the line. When the three villagers reached Bubbles, they bowed. "Princess, we are brothers and we are here to give you our gift" they said still bowing. The boy handed her small box that is wrapped in a shiny wrapper. The boy looked at her. "My name is Brick, princess" he said. Blossom saw Brick's face and smiled. "Thank you Brick for the present you gave her" Blossom said gently. Brick blushed. "You're welcome" he said quietly. The other boy looked at Bubbles and gave her another small box. "My name is Butch" he said. Buttercup just came and stood beside Bubbles. "What are these three losers doing here?" she asked. "Buttercup! That's rude" Blossom said. "Sorry." Buttercup said. Butch looked at Buttercup and blushed. "Butch? Are you ok?" Blossom asked. "Yes! I'm ok!" he said quickly. The last person looked at Bubbles and gave her another small box. "My name is Boomer, princess" he said. Bubbles looked at his sparkling eyes. Bubbles blushed. "Um... thank you" she said shyly. Boomer looked at her and saw the most beautiful girl. He never met the princess before. "Now leave" Buttercup said. The three bowed and left. "How many gifts do I have?" Bubbles asked. "You have 80, princess" she said. "Ok. Make sure that everyone knows that we're having a ball tomorrow" she said gently and Blossom nodded.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment