Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - I love you

Bubbles-Princess
Blossem-Lady in waiting
Buttercup-BodyGuard
RowdyRuff Boys-Villagers
Mostly BoomerXBubbles. XD i love my story too!XD

Chapter 2 - I love you

Chapter 2 - I love you
Bubbles walked around the village. Everyone kept saying good afternoon as she said good afternoon back. She can see that the village was very happy. Adults were working happily, children ran around and playing around. Bubbles giggled. She love to see the villagers very happy. Just then, she bumped into someone. She landed on her behind. "Ouch! Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" she said. She looked up and saw Boomer. "Oh, good afternoon Boomer!" Bubbles said. Boomer helped her up. "Good afternoon too princess" he replied. "Please, don't call me princess. Call me Bubbles " Bubbles said. "Um,ok" he said kindly. Bubbles blushed for meeting Boomer again. "Why are you here wandering around the village?" Boomer asked. Bubbles looked at him. "Well, I just want to know if the village is ok" Bubbles said. "its nice bumping into you. I have to go. I have to do something at the castle" Bubbles added. She was about to leave when Boomer held her arm. "Wait! Umm... can I sometimes... umm... visit you. But if you don't want I completely understand" Boomer said nervously. Bubbles blush got more red like a tomato and smiled. "Sure. You can come by any time" she said politely. She went back to her castle. Boomer leaped for joy. "Yes! She said yes!" Boomer said happily.It was already 10:00 pm and Bubbles went to her room and wrote another poem.

"I lie on the ground,
and stare into space,
the stars start to move,
into the shape of your face.

I see you there now,
looking down at me,
with that cute little smile,
that I like to see."

Bubbles didn't get to finish her poem because Blossom interrupted her. "Princess, are you alright? I saw you came here with your face red" Blossom said gently. Blossom always talks gently that makes her sound mature. Bubbles looked at her and smiled happily. She pulled Blossom and closed the door. "Blossom! I'm in love!" Bubbles said happily. Blossom's eyes widened. "With whom?" she asked. Bubbles leaped for joy, but trips from her dress. "Ouch" Bubbles said. Blossom helped her up. "Well? With whom?" Blossom asked. "I wanted to marry him and live happy ever after!" Bubbles said happily as she jumps at her bed. Blossom sat beside her. "Hello? You didn't answer my question" Blossom said. Bubbles looked at her and giggled. "What was your question again?" Bubbles asked, giggling. "Who's your love" Blossom replied. Bubbles giggled again. "Well, his name is Boomer. The one who gave me a gift" Bubbles said happily. "You mean he's one of the villagers?" Blossom asked. Bubbles nodded. Bubbles was expecting a smile from Blossom, but instead, she got a frown. "You know you can't marry him, right?" Blossom said. Bubbles looked at her, puzzled. "Why?" Bubbles asked. "Its because he's not royal blood. Remember, you're a royal blood and if you're royal blood, you have to marry another royal blood" Blossom said. Bubbles frowned and rolled her eyes. "What a royal pain" Bubbles muttered and stood up from her bed. She untied her hair and brushed. "Face it. You have to listen to the rules" Blossom said. Bubbles went to her terrace. "Oh... I sure wish that rule is gone" Bubbles said sadly. "Look Bubbles, I once fall in love, and that person loved me too. We started off like Romeo and Julliet but it ended up in tragedy" Blossom said. Bubbles looked at her, puzzled. She knew that the Romeo and Julliet really ended up in tragedy. "Anyway, I think I have to go to sleep." Bubbles said. Blossom nodded and said good night and left the room. Bubbles turned off the lights and slept.

Just then, she heard someone knocked at her glass door of her terrace. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock. It was 12:00 in the morning. She grunted. Why would anyone want to her wake up twelve in the morning. She looked at the window and saw Boomer. She blushed and was now wide awake. She opened the glass door and Boomer went in. "Boomer, why are you here so late" Bubbles whispered. "Its because you told me to come here any time I want. And I wanted to see you again" Boomer whispered back. Bubbles turned on the lights. "Bubbles, I want to tell you that I..." Boomer said but can't complete his sentence. Bubbles waited for his sentence. "Well? You what?" she asked politely. Boomer gulped. "That... I love you" Boomer said. Bubbles blush got more red. "Are you serious?" Bubbles asked shyly. Boomer nodded shyly. Bubbles was speechles but she smiled. "Its ok to tell me how you feel. I love you too" Bubbles said gently. Boomer looked at her and smiled happily. "Really?! You really mean it?!" Boomer asked excitedly. Bubbles nodded. Boomer immdietly hugged her. Just then, he kissed on the lips. Bubbles kissed him back. They were for 2 minutes then they stopped. But we're forbbiden to be in love. I have to marry a royal blood" Bubbles said sadly. Boomer frowned. "We'll find out something" Boomer said as he kissed Bubbles again. He left.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment