Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

The powerpunk girls comes to Tokyo City.They're the dark side of the powerpuff girls.Read to find out more.RRBZ(rowdyruffboys Z/PPGZ(powerpuffgirlsZ)/PPG(powerpunk girls)

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction
“Hey guys ready for usual?” Butch asked as he approached to his two brothers.

“Yup,” Boomer said as he nodded his head.

“Let’s go,” Brick said as he flew off. His brothers followed him toward downtown Tokyo.

These three little rascals sound familiar to you? Well if not, they’re the Rowdy Ruff Boys. Brick is the leader. He’s headstrong and puts the team at the head of his priorites. Boomer’s the most immature out of the three. He’s happy-go-lucky most of the time. Last but not least, Butch. Like his red head brother, he’s stubborn. Butch has a short fuse.

The three brothers finally landed in downtown.

“Ready?” Brick asked as he cracked his knuckles and turned his red cap.

Boomer nodded as he stretched his arms.

“As always,” Butch replied. He cracked his neck. He then charged toward a building and punched a hole into it.

“Not again,” Kaoru sighed. Her green compact blinked.

“Who is it this time?” Miyako asked.

“The Ruffs,” Momoko replied after she opened her compact.

“Well then. Let’s kick their butts. I haven’t done that in a year,” Kaoru said as she cracked her knuckles.

The famous science legend Power Puff Girls Z. Momoko, otherwise known as Hyper Blossom, is the leader of the group. She has quite a sweet tooth and procrastinates. Miyako, Rolling Bubbles, is pretty quite and a pacifist. She loves clothes. Kaoru, also known as Powered Buttercup, is the tomboy of the whole group. She skateboards a lot and is an excellent soccer player.

Momoko took out her pink ring. “Hyper Blossom!” she yelled after she ran into an alley. She transformed, and flew off leaving a pink light behind her trail that disappeared in a couple of seconds.

Kaoru and Miyako ran into the same alley.

“Rolling Bubbles!” Miyako exclaimed before she transformed.

“Powered Buttercup!” Kaoru yelled.

After the two finished their transformation they flew after Momoko.

“Hey,did that stupid hero monkey come back?” Brat asked.

“Who knows? Why the hell do I care about him?” Brute answered.

“What’s that portal over there?” Berserk asked.

“Let’s go check it out,” Brat suggested.

Not a lot of people know about these three girls, they’re thes dark opposites of the Power Puff Girls. They are called the Power Punk Girls. The Punks live in Yokito, the dark opposite of Tokyo. Berserk is the head of the group. She comes up with all the devious plans and can be very bossy. Brat is the little complainer. She has to get what she wants and can be even more bossier than Berserk. Brute is the maverick, sometimes. She is hard headed and has a short fuse.

“Woah what is this place?” Brute said after she walked through the portal.

“I don’t know,” Brat sighed.

“Well it looks like an excellent place to destroy. Let’s do what we do best,” Berserk said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment