Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Get ready for the surprise!

The PPG's are getting ready for a sleepover with their friends, when the doorbell rings.Bubbles rushes to open it,to find... Boomer,Brick and Butch!Over the years,the PPG's have developed bodies,and are any guys dream date.

Chapter 1 - Get ready for the surprise!

Chapter 1 - Get ready for the surprise!
“Bubbles! Have you got the popcorn and sodas ready yet?” called Blossom, dress in cute pink glittery tank top, pink trousers and pink fluffy slippers. “The girls will be round any minute for our slumber party!”

“All ready Bloss!” said Bubbles, down from the kitchen. She was wearing a baby-blue coloured silk nightie, with a bubbles design. “ I even have cookies! We can order pizza when Alice, Sara and Roxxi get here! It’s gonna be so much fun having a slumber party with our bff’s! We’re gonna have a great time!”

“You’re right there!” laughed Blossom “It’ll be great. Hold on a sec, I’ll go and check if Buttercups is ready.”

“Okie dokie Blossie!” giggled Bubbles.

……………………………………………………………………………………………...

“Buttercup? Buttercup? BUTTERCUP!!” yelled Blossom, knocking on Buttercup’s door.”Are you ready yet?

“Yep! Well, nearly, hold on a sec though!” called Buttercup, from inside.

“Well be quick, our friends will be here soon!” said Blossom, walking downstairs.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

After about five minutes, Buttercup flew downstairs dressed in a green tank top (on whih was wriiten “I’m still awake even if I look asleep! Beware…”, and green shorts. She joined her sisters in the kitchen, waiting for their friends to arrive. Just then the doorbell rang.

Bubbles jumped up. “I’ll get it!” she squealed. She rushed to open the door, really excited, when she gasped! “It can’t be! You’re, you’re, you’re…….” She couldn’t speak further, she just fainted, into the arms of….

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment