Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Zelicia's Spotlight!

A new generation of Slayers have emerged - and maybe even MORE insane than their parents! ^o^

Chapter 2 - Zelicia's Spotlight!

Chapter 2 - Zelicia's Spotlight!
The white capital of the world, the Kingdom of Seyruun…

Princess Zelicia (16) twirls around gracefully in front of her brother and sister, who sit on her extravagant bed. She’s enjoying showing off her new glossy gown.

Lina (5) hugs her kitten plushie, smiling widely, “Zelicia, you look like a pretty goddess! You have such cool taste!”

The older princess’s wavy wiry hair whisks around her, “Thank-you, Lina-chan.”

“Knock! Knock!” comes a cheerful voice from behind the bedroom door. Zelicia halts.

The door opens, in walks Princess Ameline (14), holding a bouquet of carnations, adorned herself in glossier fabric, and lace. Zelicia narrows her eyes.

“Wow!” Shrills Lina, “Ameline looks so cool!”

Zachariah (13) stands to greet his sister, “Why you’ll be the belle of Zelicia’s ball!”

Zelicia turns away, grumbling to herself, “Damn it! I can never retain attention!”

From the ground floor, the queen yells out at the foot of the banister, “Zelicia, better come down sweetie, some guests have arrived!”

Zelicia gathers herself, and rushes out of her room, making her way down the ivory stairs. Her mother watches her kindly, proudly smiling, “Sweet sixteen…I’m so proud of you, Zelly!”

As the princess nears the end of the staircase, her mother wraps her arms around her, holding her close. Zelicia blushes.

“Aw, Mother…so who is here?”

Queen Amelia nervously smiles, “Oh, just a few relatives!”

Princess Gracia Jewel and her daughter Nigha Jewel (19), strike a pose, emphasising their already large breasts.

“Um…your aunt and cousin,” meekly laughs Amelia.

Zelicia glares away, “And Father thinks HE’S the cursed one. Well, my night’s officially screwed.”

Nigha comes face to face with her little cousin, their well-developed breasts bouncing into each other’s.

“Zelicia.”

“Nigha…”

Naga (Gracia) peers around, “So, where is the rock-headed bastard?”

Queen Amelia nervously laughs, trying to remain calm, “Gracie, behave please!”

Zelicia pulls at her hair, “This is just terrific! I just know that damn aunt of mine is going to land herself in a shouting match with Father, end up blowing up the palace, throwing the economy in the turmoil, we’ll be on the streets and I’ll have to seel myself to pay my parents’ debts! Everyone’s out to ruin me!”

Ignoring them, on the other side of the hall, King Zelgadis directs crews of workers. “I demand perfection! Don’t tilt it that way! Fix that statue! Paint over that at once! And where’s my COFFEE?!”

~@@@~

Night has fallen on the land. The Gabriev family make their way along the path by the forest.

“I hop Zelly likes our gift,” says Leila.

Lina looks back, grinning, “She’d better; it was stolen from a wealthy bandit gang!”

Meekly twiddling his thumbs, Rourry looks away, “Um…Mrs. Graywords says stealing wrong.”

Lina and Gourry exchange a concerned look.

“Oh, it is,” replies Mina. “The economy requires thieves like us to strengthen in. In times of low consumerism, thieves like us step in to balance the market. Besides, it’s not like we’re a bandit gang.”

Claire gasps, “You mean we’re not?!”

“No, just a band of thieves. We lack their organization and fleas.”

~@@@~

“Nemi, reporting to you live from Seyruun’s palace!” Greets a girl in Chinese clothing.

“And I’m her cuter little cousin, Mine!” giggles another girl in Chinese clothing beside her. “Welcome to our broadcast!”

Nemi points to the great hall, which is alive with a party, “As you can see, weather patterns show no storms, however there is a chance of freak explosions!”

“Ready that umbrella and first aid kit, safety first!”

Within the hall, a young boy stands with Prince Amaron (15). “Field correspondent Wanmi here with Prince Amaron.” He clasps his hands together, blushing in front of the prince. “How are you enjoying the party so far?”

Amaron yawns, “Well, I’ve made out with sixty-two girls so far.”

Flora waggles her tail, watching him closely, “What about Flora?!”

Nearby, Tina and Gourry Junior fight over a punch bowl, it slips from their grasps, landing on Wanmi’s head. The punch soaks him…revealing breasts under his puffy top.

Amaron’s eyes light up, his jaw drips of drools, “So…you’re really a woman…how…interesting…” The screen goes off-air.

~@@@~

Lina sits alone, vacuuming up as much food as possible. Mine approaches her, microphone in hand. “Well look who it is, Mrs. Lina! Enjoying the party?”

“Gggret grrost!”

“You know, Mrs. Lina, my mother told me about the song you once sang!”

Lina growls, eyes glaring. When she sees Mine in position to sing, she gasps.

“Girls who are in love, give their love to you, you who shine so bright my dar-ar-ling!”

Lina fireballs the girl, “Shine this!”

“Waaaaah!”

~@@@~

Nemi sweats, watching the footage, “Oh my Gods! Heh! Heh! And now a much needed word from our generous sponsor, Flora Metallium!”

FLORA’S VOODOO PLUSHIES!!!

Flora points out her index finger, “In need of the perfect revenge? Have no fear; stick it to them in style! With custom voodoo plushies!” She holds out two dolls.

“Each stitch done in extra putrid hatred!” She assures, “Just listen to this satisfied customer! – Thanks Granny!”

An image comes up of the Great Beast Xellas, who sits cross-legged, puffing on a long cigarette, holding a demolished plushie. “Thanks to dear Flora, I now can torment Deep Sea Dolphin from the comfort of my livingroom. Now I can get drunk at 99% success rate, thank-you darling! Oh yes, when will my Dynast plushie be ready?”

Flora cups her hand over her mouth, “By the by…if my Mama asks, they’re plushies for orphans.”

“What is the meaning of this,” bellows Prince Phil, “Voodoo is an evil practice!”

Flora turns behind her, “Phil?” She quickly smiles, “Just doing my part to spread justice through passive aggression!”

Phil rubs his chin, “Well now, that does that sound very thoughtful of you, Miss Flora.”

Pointing up at him, she giggles cutely, “With villains for sons-in-law, I thought you’d like to buy a couple.”

“VILLAINS?!” Phil screeches.

Flora looks over at King Zelgadis, who sips coffee, watching over the party, “Zel, from a long line of villains, poor Amelia! Heartless, cold, violent, and pumped with caffeine!”

Next Flora looks over at a rugged looking man with a blind boy, talking with Xellos. “And then Fi-chan kicked me in the…”

“Toby Jewel, a famous scoundrel and associate of Mazoku! He looks suss, Phil!”

Instantly, Phil hands over a bag of gold to Flora, and retreats to go to work with a large carving knife at the dolls.

“Victory!” Exclaims Flora.

~@@@~

Zachariah blissfully drools over Zelicia’s gifts, desperate to see what’s inside. His little brother Zenni (7) watches him with interest.

“The suspense is killing me,” breaths Zachariah, body shaking. “I’m dying, wasting away, I need closure! CLOSURE!!!” Zachariah faints.

Zenni snickers, “Prince down! Guys, I think it’s time to unwrap the presents – now!”

~@@@~

The guests all flock around Zelicia and her mountain of presents. “Finally, everyone’s attention is on me – and me alone!” Her parents stare at her in confusion as she goes off into her own little world.

The Crown Princess goes to work on her presents.

She smiles at a teddy.

Holds up a piece of steak, bewildered.

Glumly holds up a plushie of her father, long pin already through its forehead.

She cheerfully hugs a large sack of coffee beans.

Zelicia falls over as she unwraps a bottle of skin cream.

Blushing, she looks down at a pair of cute bra and panties.

Xellos approaches her, smiling as always. He hands her a small box. “And here is my gift, your highness.”

Zelicia cautiously examines it.

“My gift is educational, as well as fun. Be sure to feed it every day and give it backrubs and giant flies.”

Filia blushes, “Oh, darling, you did something good!”

Zelicia unties the ribbon. Suddenly, a shadow descends over her. She peers up in suspended horror.

A giant man-eating flower has eaten her up, leaving only her feet in view! “Damn that bloody Mazoku, educational my @$$!”

“Ahhh! We’ll get you out, hold on!” Yells Zelgadis.

“My poor baby!” Cries Amelia. “Mr. Xellos, how could you do this? This is so unjust!”

Filia chases Xellos around the room, smashing her mace all the place, “You Raw piece of garbage!!!”

~@@@~

Zelicia catches her breath, as her parents curse at the man-eater.

“Come on now, stop playing around!” Jeers Leila. “Cake time! Cake time!”

Soon, the princess is at her hundred-layer cake, readying to make the first slice. The Gabriev children hungrily close in.

Without warning, a top window loudly breaks.

“Is that glass breaking?” wonders Zelicia.

Xellos narrows his eyes coldly.

Zelicia peers up, to see a turquoise figure, its energy feeling familiar. “It’s a…Mazoku! An aquatic Mazoku! But why is it here?!”

The Mazoku, a slimy human-like short man with frog-like features laughs as he tumbles through the air. “Ah-ha! I have found you, Xellos, Lesser Beast! By my powers I will smite you and your unholy family, now die!”

He lands meters away from the cake table, raising the middle of this three fingers, “Allow me to introduce myself. I am the powerful Mazoku, MARINU, sworn to destroy Xellos and his abominations! And I see I came to the right place. Wow, look at all these tasty humans to boot, this’ll be TOO easy!” Marinu begins to cackle to himself.

“HOW DARE YOU!!!” Roars Zelicia, towering over him in rage, “YOU’VE RUINED MY SPOTLIGHT DAY, I ONLY GET ONE A YEAR!!!”

Marinu meekly shivers, “You’re…supposed to fear me…”

Gourry Junior raises a fist, “Protect the cake!”

Swiftly, the Gabriev children descend on the cake, munching away cheerfully.

Filia watches Marinu, bunching up her fists, “Xellos…what’s going on?!”

Xellos disappears.

“Xellos?”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment