Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ch 1- Mystical Goemon

Off the coast of Japan. 'nuff said

Chapter 1 - Ch 1- Mystical Goemon

Chapter 1 - Ch 1- Mystical Goemon
Off the coast Japan with the sun setting across the sea, Goemon and Yae sat on a rock pillar listening to the sound of the waves, seagulls and their ever-so-often conversings. They had just stopped at a nearby coffee shop and had themselves some dumplings so their stomaches were full enough to rid the hunger that usually befits traveling ninjas. All ninjas except for Ebisumaru, that is.
Sasuke was off in Edo with Ebisu helping care for the new baby girl, Mao. Impact and the Mrs. were off in America making a movie while the Wise-man was stuck in some port-o-potty with a porno magazine.
It was so peaceful in the favorite spot of Goemon and Yae that they got into the topic of maybe hanging up their ninja suits and persuing a more simpler life of selling goods in Zazen town or making pipes at the top of Mt. Fuji. With their defeat of the Peach Mountain Shoguns and the demon prince, they believed that maybe they had fulfilled their purpose as ninjas and should make room for the next generation of ninjas.
But suddenly, out of nowhere, appeared one of their most common enemies of that spot during the evil-infested days : the square-headed-doggie-looking-thingies. Goemon was forced to retreat his whispering sweet nothings in Yae's ear to whip out his chain-pipe and send the creature burning and exploding to the waves from more than twenty feet away.
Goemon's yurning to fight in the name of good was, however, still glowing strong and he wasn't quite ready to give up his title.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LittleSoraDude on May 5, 2004, 6:27:03 AM

LittleSoraDude on
LittleSoraDudelmfao! XDD ok, i'll do a comment for the story! well, it's pretty good! ^__^ please, finish! i wanna read more of it! ^_^ and yes Harvey-sama... you knew that this was comin'...ai shooteru!^.^

Kaybo_Sasuke on May 3, 2004, 10:52:04 AM

Kaybo_Sasuke on
Kaybo_SasukeDude, you rock!! That story is so awesome! I luv how you added all that amazing context and romance and action!! It's so awesome!! I luv you!!