Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - " The Diary of a Theif " Chapter one: The Beginnin

This story takes place in the future and is a shadow romance story! it tells about a life of a thief and her friend and how kayla has to decide between joining the eggpire or saving her new friends...

Chapter 1 - " The Diary of a Theif " Chapter one: The Beginnin

Chapter 1 - " The Diary of a Theif " Chapter one: The Beginnin
" The Diary of a Theif "

By: Kayla_The_Hedgehog


Its the year 2050. What expected a perfect pardise of the future is now a wasteland of the universe! Eggman is ruling the universe and almost every
person had to turn over to his side.. except for sonic and the gang. Sonic was the leader of the future rebelion group. There plan: Stop the eggpire from spreading. Their team: Invinsible. Thats what sonic thought atleast but he had no idea they where going to make a new friend that would save the whole universe. A 15 year old fox was exploring the future capitol city of the eggpire. Every thing was in harmony but to her.. it was utter chaos! " What has this world come to," she said while staring off of the top of a building ," turning over to the eggpire... pure stupid..i would never turn to there side" Kayla The fox: master thief and friend to lilly the dog. " its to stupid.. its like they wanted to ," lilly replied. Both lilly and Kayla where both abandoned. Kayla's parents abandoned her as soon as they turn over to the eggpire. Lilly was abandoned at the age of three. her parents dissappeared on her and she was left with nothing. They had no choice but to become theives.. no way they where going to turn to the eggpire. " we better get goin.. the gaurdbots will be out soon and when they see us..," lilly said " pure trouble will happen thats what," kayla replied clinching her fist. As they set out for home the eggpire was plotting to get them to join no matter what.

" what do we do sir," one of the guard robots asked eggman "hmmm...will have to get her to join with the rebellions," he said " how do we do that sir? its impossible to catch her..," " SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!! we will have to tempt her to get her to come out," eggman replied. They had to place bait for her to come out. something worth it..something...special. Eggman sat there thinking and thinking. " THATS IT!!!!!!! ," he shouted to the heavens. " whats what...sir? ," he shuttered " give her something to steal...like the DIAMOND OF BAST!! ," he shouted. ", SIR!! NO ONE IS ALLOWED NEAR THAT DIAMOND!! but.. it is on display in the muesume of the eggpire..it will work sir?," he shuttered." of course it will work!!!!! I'M THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! The ultmate plan to capture the universes master thief and her partner! what else was he cooking up.

A few days later...in the abandoned city of metropolis (srry i can't spell it

'YO LILLY!! COME HER AND LOOK AT THIS!!," kayla shouted while pointing at the tv. Lilly rushed down in a hurry. " what!! IS THERE SOMETHING NEW TO STEAL!!!!???? ," she shouted ", DUH!! THE MOST RAREST DIAMOND OF EGYPT!!! THE DIAMOND OF BAST!!!," shout shouted to the universe. ", wow.. what a discovery! what are we going to do??," lilly asked. ", i'll tell you what where going to do.. where going to steal that DIAMOND!!" kayla shouted. Its looks like eggmans plan is going to work...or is it?

CHECK OUT THE NEXT PART OF

" The Diary of a Theif "

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment