Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

What if Rachel, Peter's love, is missing? Would Peter take the risk to find her? Would he sacrifice his life for Rachel?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
“Where did you say the stag went, Ed?” Susan asked.
“It went west and into the Shuddering Woods . . . I watched it!” He exclaimed.
“Are you sure you weren’t imagining?” Lucy said giggling.
“He wasn’t . . .” Peter said trotting up to them on his cream colored unicorn, “Because I saw it as well.”
They were in the outskirts of the Shuddering Woods, all on horseback. Peter’s blonde hair was now almost to his shoulders as well as Edmund’s. Lucy’s hair was to the middle of her back and Susan’s was just a little longer.
“Where’s Rachel?” Susan asked.
“Oh . . . she’s coming.” Peter replied turning around and looking at me.
I was in my favorite morph, the Gryphon. I circled around and landed beside Peter, as he got off his unicorn. I morphed into myself. The breeze was wonderful and I let it blow my blonde, wavy hair across my face. My hair was almost past my butt. The dress I wore was white with silver linings and sequins. I had my silver crown in my hair and wore it proudly. Susan and Lucy let loose their horses’ reigns and got off. They walked into the woods. Edmund watched Peter and I for a few seconds, then followed the girls.
We have all been ruling for two years now. Peter and I have resumed the responsibility for caring and looking after the others. Lucy and Susan, of course, take care of the wounded and sick, and Edmund cheers everyone up and tries to keep everyone on the brighter side of things. This is truly becoming the Golden Age, which Aslan described from the prophecy. These past two years have given us enough time to mature into the roles that were given to us. We have gained much knowledge of Narnia and of ourselves. We have learned of Narnia’s inhabitants and their location, and because of that, we have even made friends with some peculiar creatures. Lucy’s best friend, other than me, is, of course, Mr. Tumnus. Susan’s best friend is a mermaid called Sylvia. Peter’s best friend is Oreius, our general. I’ve made friends with all of the living creatures here in Narnia, just about. I travel quite a lot. But my best friend is Edmund. He had made a mistake two years ago, but since that mistake, he has been my best friend and we have told each other all sorts of secrets. He’s the one that keeps me in a good mood, well other than Peter. No matter what mood I’m in, he always finds a way to make me laugh. Lucy is also a good person to hang out with if you are upset. She’ll think of the most entertaining things to make you smile, or she will cry along with you. She has grown so much over the past two years, it’s just amazing. She’s pretty mature for her age and she’s a gorgeous little girl. She had turned eleven a few weeks ago.
“Um . . . . Rae?”
“Yes? Sorry . . . I was just . . .”
“Daydreaming again?” Peter asked with a weak smile.
The dreams that I have been having has been about Edmund finding a girl who stumbles into Narnia.
“I’m . . . no . . . not dreaming. I’m just thinking about the things that have past.” I said reassuringly.
Peter looked into my eyes.
“Are you sure?”
“I’m fine. I promise.”
He saw no lie, and so he smiled.
“Alright . . . let’s go catch up with Ed and the girls.”
He grabbed my hand and led me into the forest. We walked into the forest for a ways and did not see anyone.
“Lucy! Ed! Where are you?” I called out.
“I’m coming!” Lucy’s voice rang out.
There were a few sounds of vegetation being crushed and then Lucy and Susan came out from behind a bush.
“Where’s Ed?” Susan asked.
“He’s not with you?” Peter said laughing nervously.
“Rachel! Come quick!” Edmund yelled.
Ed has a mature voice now, I’m still getting used to it. I ran in the direction his voice came from.
“Rachel wait up!” Peter said, but I was already gone.
I dodged some trees and jumped over a few bushes. I got whipped in the face by a twig and a thorny bush attacked me, giving me quite a few bloody scratches. I ran and began to get dizzy. I fell to the ground.
Flash
“I don’t care what you have to do to kidnap her, just do it . . . .”
“Yes, Sire.”
A horrid laughter reeked through the air.
“I’m coming, soon-to-be-Queen.” Hissed a dark male’s voice.
Flash
“Rae? Are you alright?” Peter asked looking at me.
“What happened?” Lucy asked, having a worried expression on her face.
“I had vision . . . “
Peter looked at Lucy and then back at me.
“Like the ones with the little girl?” Lucy asked.
“No . . . much different. There was a very low sinister voice that rand through my head. He’s looking for one of us . . . a human I’m sure.”
“Which one of us?” Susan asked.
“All I know is that whoever this guy is . . . he’s searching for a soon-to-be-Queen.”
“But we’re all Queens already . . . . “ Susan said.
“Well, typically Rachel isn’t a Queen; she’s the Guardian of the Royal.” Peter corrected.
“Rachel! Come here!” Ed yelled in an annoyed tone.
I quickly jumped off the ground and ran just a few more yards and came to a clear area where there weren’t any trees. I saw Edmund standing over a girl . . . in fact it was the girl from my dreams. She had shoulder length of dirty blonde hair. She was kind of scrawny, but very cute.
“Is that the—“ Peter began to ask.
“Yes . . . she’s the girl from my dream.”
The girl was curled up on the ground, sleeping like a brick.
“Ed, pick her up . . . Peter you can help. We’ll take her to Cair Paravel.”
“Alright.” The guys replied, sighing.
“Ed, I want you to hold on to her as your riding.”
“Okay.”
I turned into my centaur morph and helped Peter put the girl in front of Edmund as he sat on Philip, his horse.
“Let’s go before she wakes up.” I said.
Everyone climbed up onto their horses. They all began to head towards Cair Paravel. I ran next to Ed keeping the girl from falling out of his arms. Eventually I took her out of his arms and held her in mine because he wasn’t doing a very good job. My breathing began to get heavy and I began slowing down . . . .

^^^^^
OK, writing a story isn’t as easy as it seems. I worked hard for this for 8 days, and that’s just one chapter. You gotta figure out the proper words to fill in. So you’d maybe expect Chapter 2 three days from now. ‘coz I’m working on it now.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment