Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Rooms Fit For Queen and Kings

What if Rachel, Peter's love, is missing? Would Peter take the risk to find her? Would he sacrifice his life for Rachel?

Chapter 3 - The Rooms Fit For Queen and Kings

Chapter 3 - The Rooms Fit For Queen and Kings
I helped her out of bed and so, with everyone following, we went into Susan’s room. She has beautiful Teak furniture. Everything she has is made out of that wood, even her floor.She has a dressing corner, where you go behind a wooden curtain and change. She has a dresser with a mirror, a couch and even an end table. She also has a big bookcase, but the books were not made of wood. Otherwise, she would be getting splinters all the time. She had a rug on the floor with different color green.She had a couch, that was green silk and her bed outfit was green silk. Her bathroom was pretty too. Instead of everything being made out of porcelain,like in England,It was made out of Emerald. Her sink was Emerald, her bathtub, her separate shower, even her toilet. Talk about sitting on money. Susan stepped in front of us and showed Meagan around her room.
So about five minutes later, we moved on to Lucy’s room, which had the same things in it. Lucy’s wood was cedar, so as soon as you opened her door, the scent of Cedar enters your nose. It always smells good. Her room was completely Cedar except her silk bed outfit, which was a purple. Her rug was different colors of purple, and her bathroom was Amethyst.
Then, we walked over to Ed’s room. He had about the same things as Lucy and Susan’s except the dresser with a mirror. He has the dresser but he doesn’t need two mirrors. His only mirror is in his bathroom, Peter’s as well. His type of wooden furniture is Cherry and everything that wasn’t Cherry wood was a blue silk, except his rugof course, which was all different sorts of blues. His bathroom was Sapphire.
Peter’s room is my favorite room personally. Because he is High King, he has the biggest room. His room is made out of Birchwood and his bed outfit was red silk. His rug was different colors of red, and his bathroom is Ruby. His room is just amazing.Birchwood goes so well with red. It took him a few more minutes for Peter to show off his room, since his was bigger than the rest.
My room it just a little bigger than Peter’s because mine has a balcony. A witch needs her space,especially if she can turn into animals. I walked into my room and had everyone stare at me. I kind of blushed, because I’m not that fond of attention. For some reason everyone loves my room the most. My bed has a canopy that drapes along all the sides of the bed and touches the floor. They are really cool because they are kind of like curtains. The material is silver silk and my bed outfit is pure white silk. It‘s good thing I’m clean crazy, otherwise that poor outfit would be really dirty. The wood I have is Mahogany, my personally favorite wood. It’s really pretty and it goes really well with white. I have afire place at a safe distance from my bed; the fire helps me get to sleep like music does you. I went to the side of my bed and on my end table I picked up my crown and I quickly put it on my head. I’ve gotten so used to wearing it, it bugs me if I’m not. My rug is white and silver and it is made out of faux fur so it’s really soft and fluffy. My bathroom is Diamonds. Then there is a huge,thick curtain that leads to the balcony. Once you take five minutes to try and push aside the heavy material, your breath will be taken away at the balcony’s magnificent view. You have the view of the sea to the east, the mountains to the south and the forest to the west. There is a bench to your left and the none to your right as you step further out onto the balcony. On the tope section of the balcony, in the middle, there is an opal water fountain that is a lion.As you walk down four stairs and you’re on the second portion of the balcony you have a rail made out of pearl as a guard around the balcony. The view just takes my breath away every time I step out on the balcony, it’s so beautiful. I showed Meagan my room and talked to her through my mind.
“How are you talking to me without your lips moving?” She asked.
“Well, you know how we told you she had powers?” Edmund said.
“Yes . . . “
“She’s telepathic . . .she can speak to you through her mind to yours.”
“Awesome.”
I smiled and looked at my beautiful view again.
“What are we going to do now?” Meagan asked.
“Let’s visit the Great Hall.” Peter suggested.
“What’s that?” She asked.
I straightened the crown on my head as everyone else did.
“That is where our throne sare.” I answered.
“Oh.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment