Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Capture

What if Rachel, Peter's love, is missing? Would Peter take the risk to find her? Would he sacrifice his life for Rachel?

Chapter 6 - The Capture

Chapter 6 - The Capture
Chapter Six

The Capture

Peter came out from behind the curtains and walked toward Ed and me.
Then what was is? He asked as he looked quickly from my eyes to the ground.
He kissed me! I stressed.
Y-you like him more than me?
I never said that! I screamed, my eyes began to fill with tears.
You didnt have to; I see it ion your eyes every time he is near you.
Thats because youre always with him! Look into my eyes now. You can always tell when I am lying. Look into my eyes when I tell you I love you!
I cant . . . 
Peter! Please!
No . . . .
Peter turned away from me. I glanced sinisterly at Edmund, who looked at the ground with a smile. I heard of few of his thoughts enter my mind, but they were not what I thought they were going to be. One thought said, Its not me! and Why cant I control myself? What is wrong with me?
I just really hope youre happy with what you have done. I growled.
Edmund just stared at the ground. I turned into a gryphon and quickly jumped off my balcony rail and flew towards the forest. First I find out that Peter wants to ask me to marry him, and then a few seconds later he hates me. What was with Edmund! Hes supposed to like Meagan, not me! Peter is the one who is supposed to like me. Aslan, where are you when I need you? Suddenly I felt warmth inside my heart as I flew above the trees.
I am with you, child. I am in your heart, and there I will stay. Aslans voice rang through my heart.
I flew down through the canopy and landed on the soft ground. I turned into my regular self and sat down against a tree and pulled my knees into my chest.
What is going on? Ed is not himself . . .
Then I thought about it. Peter was going to ask me to marry him . . . . wouldnt that make me . . a Queen? Was I actually the soon-to-be-Queen?
Oh my God. I whispered.
Im the one Seifer is after! This was the whole idea: the fire was just a little bump on the road, to get us to think that this Seifer is not very bright. Hes actually very smart; he used mind control on Ed to get Peter to hate me. Seifer wanted . . . to get me . . . to be alone . . .
Oh my God. I whispered again.
I stood up and began to turn into my centaur morph. I started to run towards Cair Paravel when suddenly something tripped me. I flew into the ground. A dark figure wrapped around a cloth around my eyes. Then, I felt more of them. I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and then realized it was an Elixir. I felt them myself turn to normal, though I didnt do it. I felt them dragging me away, the opposite way I was heading. This is it. Im captured.
No!
I began to fight. I twisted and turned my wrists to try and get free. The dark dwarves wrapped vines with thorns.
Peter! I screamed.
The dwarves quickly put a cloth in my mouth. I struggled to get free when a blow hit me on the back of my neck . . .
Chapter Seven

Peters Mistake



I felt sharp needles stabbing me on my arms.
Whats going on? I asked.
Ed was rubbing his head and then looked at me.
Peter . . . . w-what am I doing out here?
I felt anger fest up inside me.
You kissed Rachel! Thats what you were doing!
Me? No way! Thats just gross! Shes my best friend!
I watched you with my own two eyes!
Really? Cause the only thing I remember was Rachel saying that This Seifer guy might be after Meagan. I remember getting upset and then hearing a dark, sinister voice in my head.
What did it say?
It said it was all just a dream.
But it wasnt . . . was it?
No, I couldnt control my arms, legs . . . or anything for that matter. The only thing I still had were my thoughts, of cours

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment