Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue- When things were Simple

The truth behind SMtown and truth behind jrockers and jpop. Parody to Beyond Good and Evil

Chapter 0 - Prologue- When things were Simple

Chapter 0 - Prologue- When things were Simple
Sunlight crept into a small cheerful room filled with a large ensemble of toys, games, and plastic desk and drawer pieces that flashed in every color of the rainbow. Even the door and window flashed in a brilliance of happiness and joy. In the middle of the room was a small childs bed in shape of a racecar also taking on shades of the rainbow. Light in a slow melodious motion reached out desperately to the bed only to find a small blob of dark brown hair. The blob turned and it became a light tan face of a young boy whose eyes opened with caution of revealing beautiful light brown eyes, which glistened in the light. The face yawned and arms popped out from under colorful sheets. The boy stretched and turned back over to go back to sleep. As he began to close his eyes and a woman burst threw the sugarcoated door with a smile on her face.
CHANGMIN! Its time to get up. You dont want to be late for school do you? she spoke with such energy but the boy turned and covered himself in his blanket with a moan.
The woman walked to the bed and pulled off the cover then walked quickly to the window, opening the curtains wider to let sun rays rain upon the boys face. Changmin tossed and turned in a fit. His eyebrows furrowed and his lips puckered. The woman skipped over and pulled the pillow of fluff from under the boy and held it under her arm. She then poked the boy softly on the nose. A light bop sound escaped her mouth as she repeatedly did it until the boys body jumped up in a furry. The boy glared over to the woman whose face remained with a radiant smile. He then goofily smiles back and hops out of the bed with another stretching of his arms. Changmin ran to his drawers and picked out which of his cartoon underwear he wanted to wear, then to the closet for his blue school uniform, and the best of his shoes. After the woman helped Changmin get ready for school they made their way down for breakfast of pajeon.
Wheres Apba? Changmin asked as he inhaled his pajeon, Work already?
Mother responded yes and looked questionably at Changmin then asked, What do you want to be when you grow up, Changmin?
Changmin swallowed the last of his pancake, smiles, and says with confidence,  I will be one of the most famous singers of Seoul, Hankuk.
The boy stood with a breathtaking pose of a Korean music star and then took his plate majestically to the sink. Mother laughed, shaking her head at the bouncing child. She placed her plate in the sink and grabbed her keys. They walked together to Changmins school, both singing together along the way. They stopped in front of a little red building where children ran across lush of grass and garden with each other. Mother looked into Changmins eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheek Changmin made a silly face and stuck his tongue out and they hugged.
Saranghe Uhmma. Changmin whispered to his mother
Mother smiled and kissed Changmins forehead.
Saranghe too. Mother whispered back before she set her child off to the world of school. Changmin ran off gleefully into the building with the other children with Mother watching. She turned and walked off, getting smaller by each step until she disappeared from the sight of the school. The words I will be one of the most famous singers of Seoul, Hankuk, blew threw the wind across all Korea, threw the mind of Changmin, and his mother.

Pajeon- Korean Scallion and Seafood Pancake

Apba- Father

Hankuk- Korea

Saranghe- I love you

Uhmma- Mother

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment