Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Riku's Story

Okay, I have here the stories of my Kingdom Hearts OCs. I also have the stories of some kingdom hearts characters and their places in my fanfiction.

Chapter 3 - Riku's Story

Chapter 3 - Riku's Story
Riku lived in the Agua world in the Collection. His two best friends were Terry and Kairi. He had a girlfriend and he loved her very much. In fact they were sould mates. He thought by the king's prophesy if he opened himself to the darkness he could be the king. But he was stopped and he realized how stupid that idea really was. Now Riku's girlfriend just happened to be Kairi's best friend which is how he met Terry and Kairi in the first place. He was glad that he did. Riku just happens to be Terry's friend from two stories ago. So when that jealous other said what he or she was going to say, Riku turned on Terry. He made a wish just like Kairi's and nobody ever saw him again. But this girlfriend heard his wish and made one of her own. She wished to not age a day until Riku was fifteen again. She hoped that she would see him soon.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment