Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part 1

You should read my Kingdom Hearts OC stories before you read this. It will make more sense that way. Oh,and I wrote this a long time ago and I used to write in play form so it might get confusing. That is why I have added colors.

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Chapter 1 - Part 1
One day on Destiny Islands Riku had a strange thought. It was something he couldn't recall ever seeing before. It was Lola and he didn't know it yet but his memory was coming back. He decided to tell his friends about it. So one day when they were just talking he told them. They were arguing about zebras.
Sora: So what do you think about Zebras, Kairi?
Kairi: Zebras are black with white stripes.
No they aren't. Zebras are white with black stripes.
Riku: Hey guys did you ever think they could be some strange color with black and white stripes.
Sora:Maybe.
Kairi:Could be.
Riku:Speaking of strange, I've been having strange dreams lately. I don't know if they're the truth but they seem just a little bit familiar.
Sora:What happened?
Riku:Most of the time it's people or places that I don't know but I think one of them had Kairi in it.
Kairi:Which one happens the most?
Riku:Well there's this girl with blonde hair and wings. She looks like a fairy. She always looks sad but I don't know why. She always says the same thing.
Sora:What does she say?
Riku:She says speaking Spanish keeps her happy. But she'll only speak Spanish to him. Don't ask me who he is cause I don't know. She also said he is missing. That must explain why she's so sad.
Kairi:Yeah, but who is she?
Riku:I don't know but I think I know what these dreams are.
Sora:What are they?
Riku:Memories, I guess I'm just looking for the one that tells me how I forgot all of this stuff.
Sora:You just have to learn how to control your memories.
Riku:How do I do that?
Sora:It's easy, you just have to think back to before you were a baby. So, what do you see?
Riku:Disturbing images.
Sora:Go farther back. No one wants to hear about that. How about now?
Riku:I see myself.
Sora:What do you look like?
Riku:I look the same as I do now.
Kairi:What did you say in the memory?
Riku:I'm making a wish or something. Hey, I've got it!
Kairi:What happened?
Riku:I'm not really from here. Actually, I'm from another world.
Sora:That's crazy. But I have known you since we were kids so when would you have time to be from another world?
Riku:In my first life. I wished to start my life over and not remember anything. And above all I wished for my strong mind reading brain waves and awsome aqua powers to be gone but now there coming back. I guess my wish is fading away.
Sora:You found all that out from just one memory. Did you say mind reading?
Riku:No, not just one memory, there all coming back. Yes, I did say mind reaing.
Just then a strange object fell from the sky. And it wasn't small. It was huge. They had just enough time to duck before it crashed.
Sora:Was that a gumi ship?
Riku:Yeah, it was.
Kairi:What's a gumi ship?
Riku:It's a space ship.
Sora:Who do you think is in it?
I don't know but I have a hunch.
They all looked over and they saw a box. It was moving. Suddenly, two people came out of the ship. There was a girl and an boy.
Riku:That's the blonde haired girl.
Sora:Do you think we should go over?
Riku:Yeah.
So the three of them walked over and found them next to the box. It was then that they noticed the box was moving. Then Riku realized that the girl's name was Lola.
Lola:So you guys live here?
Sora:Yes.
Lola:Do you know anything about inter world space travel?
Sora:Yes, actually, I'm the weilder of the keyblade. What's you name, stranger?
Lola:Oh, I'm no stranger to you. In fact I'm no stranger to any of you.
Riku:Her name is Lola.
Kairi:How do you know her name?
Riku:I don't know, it was a guess.
Lola:You guessed correctly, Riku.
Sora:Wait a minute, how do you know her name? And how does she know your name?
Lola:Let me see, who have I been looking for, for fifteen years? Who did I make a special wish for a second life for? Who after the first three years did I leave for dead?
Riku:What, you gave up that fast? I thought you were stronger than that.
Lola:The thought of you dead made me weak.
It was then when they noticed the boy was scowling.
Sora:What's wrong with him?
Lola:Didn't Riku ever tell you why he made the wish?
Riku:Terry is a no good traitor.
Terry:I was going to try to be silent but after these words I can't help myself. I just want to let you know that nobody has called me that since I touched the king's sword.
Riku:What are you talking about?
Terry:I already promised myself I'd never talk to you again until Kairi remembers me and you accept what I am.
Riku:A theif?
Terry:Far from it.
Terry found himself fingering his royal sword.
Kairi:Who are you?
Terry:You're joking, right? She is joking? I mean after all she is a member.
Kairi:A member of what?
Lola:Be strong Terry.
Terry:You're killing me Kairi. Wait, you really don't know, do you?
Kairi:No I don't know.
Terry:You are a member of a civilization of three worlds with the advanced usage of interworld space travel and gumi ships. Every day we travel to other worlds making this universe a better place. And you know what, even though there are alot of people in the Collection, you are special.
Lola:That sounds vaguely familiar. Maybe it's because that's what I told you on your coronation day.
Riku:What did you say?
Terry:She said what you heard her say.
Kairi:So why did you come here?
Terry:Wow, they already know we came here on purpose. Actually, I came here to make you remember.
Lola:That's one.
Kairi:Remember what?
Terry:Remember who you were in your first life.
Lola:That's two.
Sora:Can I say something?
Shoot, I got all the time in the universe. The king of the Collection is immortal.
Sora:What's going on here? Am I in another life too? Why is she counting?
Lola:Hello my name is Lola and I'm counting how many times he says remember. When he says remember three times someone's going to remember something because he made the wish.
Terry:And it's coming right now. Well, it will come soon.
Sora:Remember the first thing anyone said about the keyblade choosing me.
Terry:It's the same reaction everyone had when the king's sword chose me. Why did it choose a kid like you?
Riku:Why did it choose a theif like you?
Terry:Not a theif. It was a lie. I only have one more thing to say, remember. (talking to Kairi)I love you
Then it was silent. After Kairi remembered her, Lola, Riku, and Terry silently decided that they would go search the Collection for all the secret places they had. Then the box moved and Riku broke the silence.
Riku:What's in the box?
Lola:Who knows? I found it whlie I was magical items hunting. It might have a person inside it but you can't find out unless you heal it.
Riku:Heal the box?
Lola:Yes. It's not as crazy as you think. Then you have to say the name of the person inside the box. You find that out by talking to whoever it is who's in it.
Riku:Okay, I'll heal it.
Riku healed the box. What he didn't know but was about to find out was that the box had his younger sister inside. It was all a trick planned by the evil Trixy.
Riku:Is there anyone in there?
Halena:Yes, of course there is.
Riku:What is your name?
Halena:What do you mean? You know what my name is.
Riku:No, I don't.
Halena:C'mon, don't tell me you've forgotten your own sister.
Riku:I haven't. You should have said that it was you, Halena.
The box opened to reaveal a small girl that looked kind of like Riku but she had a skirt and a different shirt.
Halena:Because you should have recognized my voice. Lan is in trouble, I saw him.
Riku:Who did this?
Halena:Trixy, I saw the whole thing. She's planning something. We have to find her.
Lola:Then what are we waiting for? I'll fix the ship.
Then they saw Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus walking over to them.
Tidus:Were you planning on going somewhere?
Lola:Yeah, but we all want to go someplace different. I suppose you all want to go with us?
Selphie:Go where?
Lola:You can go anywhere you want. I'm Lola by the way and there's plenty of room in my gumi ship for eveyone. So, who's in? I'm going to the archives to look up something about some long lost relatives of mine.
Halena:By the way, they got Starr too. Well, I'm in. I'm going to the fairy world to rescue Lan.
Riku:I'm going to the fairy world to rescue Starr.
Sora:Well, I have been wanting to see what my new friends have been up to.
Lola:Well, they certainly haven't been agreeing to be my stalker and making me really mad at my parents.
Sora:Why would they want to do that?
Lola:Because my parents are rich and they don't like Riku.
Sora:What does that have anything to do with anything?
Riku:You have no idea.
Wakka:I have always wanted to see what another world looks like.
Selphie:Yeah, we've never been off this island.
Tidus:I want to go to Hollow Bastion to see my girlfriend.
Everyone suddenly went silent and looked at Tidus.
Kairi:Didn't expect that one.
Sora:How are we suppossed to go anywhere in this gumi ship. With the walls around the worlds it's pretty much useless to even try because gumi ships can't break through those walls.
Lola:That's strange. My gumi ship never showed any sign of walls around the worlds. I had no trouble getting here. I don't know that much about it. You should ask someone who knows more.
Riku:You mean like my younger sister?
Lola:Yes, that's what I mean.
Halena:Well, if you wanted to know about how we break through the walls, all you had to do was ask. By the way, we had nothing to do with the heartless. We travel with the help of the Collection gumi piece. How do you think the Collection was made? Actually, it's kind of a long story. I only know the part where the guy made a new gumi piece to travel to other worlds.
Lola:The story is to long to tell. So, shall we go?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment