Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Death of Valencia Raven

First part of the Ramble Band Chronicles. This is about the imprisonment of the Borzoi Clan leader, Dread Raven, and his daughter Night Raven starting the bandit clan. Final Fantasy Tactis Advance fanfiction, please read and comment. ^_^

Chapter 1 - The Death of Valencia Raven

Chapter 1 - The Death of Valencia Raven
A girl, about 13 years of age, looked up from her book, as she heard a door close. Setting the book down, she stood up and left the room, and began walking down the long hallway of the Cyril hideout.

"Father?"

A tall, young man wearing layers of white veils, a cloak, and a turban, all with several blood stains, was slumped against the wall. He looked exhausted, and in his blue eyes were tears.

"Night..." He murmered, brushing a brown lock of hair out of his face.

"...Yes?" She answered nervously.

"Expect..." The paladin said, looking up, "Your mother not to come home."

Night turned away. "She didn't make it back from the jagds..."

"I didn't have enough MP..."

"Dread? What happened?" A viera wearing a black suit and a turban came out of a room on the far end of the hallway. A lizard-like creature followed her. "Where's Valencia?" He asked.

Dread Raven wiped away a tear. "The enforcers got her, in the jagds."

"Oh..." The viera's ears hung limply.

"My apologiesss, Sssir Raven..." The bangaa said, "The jagdsss are unforgiving..."

"It's okay, Sloven. It is not your fault, and Mira, please. Both of you, dismissed!" Dread Raven stood up straight and picked up his Barong.

"Yes sir!" The units answered, before dissapearing into another room.

Author's Note: Sorry about this chapter being so short. >_

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment