Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Introduction.




this is different to what I usually write. It's sort of fantasy, and a love story too. I don't know what I think of it, I'm a little unsure. I wrote this when I had a lot going on, too, so it is based upon my very deep, personal feelings...^^"

Chapter 0 - Introduction.

Chapter 0 - Introduction.
well...here goes ^^"


“It’s the start of a new year, also the start of a new school for some of you. Well, for a kick start to this year, we have a performance from Miss Kuroda,” Mr Kawashima, the headmaster of the school, announced, at the start of the opening assembly.
“Th-thank you,” a fairly small girl, who looked like this was her first day at this school, stepped up and stood where Mr Kawashima was standing seconds before. She adjusted the microphone, and gingerly mumbled into it, “I’m going to sing Chocolate Disco…originally by…Perfume…Th-thank you.”
The girl flicked her black hair and gave the tiniest smile, when the familiar opening jingle of Chocolate Disco came from the speakers.
“Chokoreito disuko, chokoreito disuko,” she sang, almost inaudibly. Someone at the back of the hall shouted at her to speak up. She jumped slightly and projected her voice.
“Keisan suru onna no ko,
Kitai shooteru otoko no ko
Tokimeiteru onna no ko,
Ki ni shinai furi otoko no ko.” The more she sang, the less nervous she seemed to be, and the more she seemed to be enjoying herself.
“Barentain ga chikazuite,
Depaato no chika mo yureru,
Keisan suru onna no ko,
Kitai shooteru otoko no ko.
Onegai omoi ga todoku you ni ne,
Tottemo kokoro kometa amai no,
Onegai omoi ga todoku to ii na,
Taiketsu no hi ga kita.
Chokoreito disuko, chokoreito,” she said nervously. To her surprise, everyone joined in with the chorus.
“Keisan suru onna no ko,
Kitai shooteru otoko no ko
Tokimeiteru onna no ko,
Ki ni shinai furi otoko no ko.
Onegai omoi ga todoku you ni ne,
Tottemo kokoro kometa amai no,
Onegai omoi ga todoku to ii na,
Nazeka kyoushootsu ga dansu furoa ni!”
Everyone did the chorus again, and when she had finished singing, her cheeks had gone a soft pink, and her green emerald eyes were glimmering excitedly. She was a pretty girl, with a beautiful voice.
“Thank you!” she smiled, before turning on her heel and leaving the stage.
Mr Kawashima walked up on stage, beaming as much as the girl.
“Wasn’t that a wonderful performance from our very own, brand-new student, Miss Kuroda? That took a lot of courage I daresay…but well worth it, for a young girl to have such a beautiful voice. Yes…well…off you go…to your new form rooms.”
Everyone proceeded to the doors at Mr Kawashima’s dismissal, chattering excitedly amongst themselves.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment