Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Day at the beach

This is a one chapter story, it was a english assignment in school to write a story about being at the beach, using a few certain sentences. I love the game so much, I put Alex in it. If your wondering I got 79% on the paper.

Chapter 1 - Day at the beach

Chapter 1 - Day at the beach
Alex drove to the beach. She parked in the parking ally, which was around twelve feet away from the beach. As she walked, she felt the soft sand sink into her flip flops; she felt a cool breeze against her legs, arms and torso. She was wearing a two piece swim suit, the left bra cup was blue with white stars and the right bra cup was striped red and white as was her panties. Her swim suit was representing her home country. As she was walking her bypassed small children making sand castles, this reminded her of her childhood, her grandfather took her to the beach on warm, sunny days when she was just a little girl. Thinking of her grandfather who recently passed away made her sad, he was all she had, both her parents died when she was small. She didn’t want to reminisce about it any more, she came here to relax. As she continued one trying to find a spot to relax, she noticed a black object on the waves it was a rider less surfboard, “maybe it’s a ghost” she thought to herself. “No! That’s silly” she thought. She walked a bit closer to it and noticed it’s slick surface it reflected in the sunlight. She decided to forget about it and enjoy the rest of her day. She found a nice spot to lay her towel down and rest within about half a minute.
She was lying on a pink beach towel, under a red and white striped umbrella. She turned her radio and on and sat it down next to her, it was playing black roses red by Alana Grace. Next to where she set the radio she noticed a big sea shell, it was so pretty she picked it up and put it next to her ear, drowning out the sound of the radio she heard the soft roar of the ocean. She put the shell in her expensive tote that she bought at Macy’s. She was hungry all of a sudden, lucky there was a cabanas nearby. She bought herself a packet of frozen yogurt; the cool sweet taste was wonderful, especially on a hot day. She wanted to walk around a bit, so she did. She was walking across the beach, next to the ocean. She was getting a little hot; the sun was shinny very brightly. She got a bit worried about getting sunburned, even though she put sun screen on. She said, “heck with it! I’m taking a swim!” She dived in cool relief of the water felt great! She was swimming like a fish, finally she got out. She dried quickly in the sun; she went back to her spot with her towel and umbrella. She lied down, opened her book, and enjoyed her day at the beach.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment