Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Female Education

Just a short oneshot I did of Nero having to buy Rosso tampons..

Chapter 1 - Female Education

Chapter 1 - Female Education
"Nero!" Rosso yelled.
Nero ran into the room, his face screwed up in a cringe. Rosso was always in an extremely bad mood about once a month, and it usually lasted a week. From what Nero could remember, she'd been normal for about 3 weeks, now. He knew it was something bad, because Rosso didn't even want to kill people. Or rather, she did, but just couldn't get herself out of bed to do it.
"Y-yes..?" he asked, stopping in the doorway. Rosso was curlked up on her bed, moaning in pain.
"I need you to get me some things." she snapped. "Now!"
Nero cringed again. "What things do you need?" he asked timidly. "Go in my bathroom. Under the sink there should be a couple of empty boxes. Go get them and I'll tell you which ones I need."
Nero made his way into the bathroom. Bending down, he opened the cupboard doors and withdrew a few square boxes. He barely gave them a glance, standing up again and going back into the room. "These ones?" he asked, holding them up.
"Do they say 'Tampax Pearl'?" Rosso asked, her voice muffled by the blanket she had pulled over her head. "Yellow?"
"Yes." Nero answered. What about this one that says 'Midol'?"
"Get some of that, too. Now go, scoot!"
Nero scooted, looking intently at the "tampax Pearl" box. There was a folded up peice of paper in it. Taking it out and unfolding it, he started reading. By the time he was done, he was thoroughly horrified and terribly embarassed that he had to go buy some. Nero didn't even look at the Midol box, not wanting to know where the hell those things were supposed to go.

Nero stealthily slipped through the doors, looking left and right. He walked with a confident stride he was far from feeling. He walked purposefully into the store, giving the impression that he knew exactly where he was going.. until he realized that he didn't. He looked around, not even knowing where to start.
"Can I help you, sir?" asked a particularly brave saleswoman. Nero jumped and nearly dropped the boxes.
"Uh.. yeah.. I need to find these." he stammered, showing her the boxes. The woman looked up at him, in his skintight Deepground bodysuit, metalic wings, the guns attached to his thighs, and his face mask. Then she looked down at the empty box of tampons, then back up at Nero.
"You need this section right here, cosmetics." she said finally.
"Um, thanks." he mumbled, walking away towards the cosmetcis. The aisle was bright and colorful. It had a ton of little jars, pots, and tubes filled with colorful stuff. The tubes had pink, purple, orange, and clear liquid in them, some of them had sparkles. The whole aisle smelled fruity. Little jars were filled with shimmering powder, others had different skin colored liquids in them. Small black pots held dots of different colored stuff, Nero didn't exactly know what it was. Oters had multiple colorful dots but with tiny little brushes in them. There were also many different colored pencils. Apparenlty they were used on eyes, but Nero didn't know why or how. There were lit-up pictures at the top of the shelves, with all the stuff on thier faces. One woman's lips were unnaturally red, one's was purple, and one girl had green stuff on her eyes.
Nero did not like this aisle. Woman's eyelids were not supposed to be green. A teenage girl was standing near the end of the aisle, looking at the pencils. Nero was tempted to ask what they were used for, but he kept his mouth shut, however, and kept walking.
After walking through 3 more aisles (one of which he was horrified to see had human nails in boxes), he still hadn't found what he was looking for.
He looked down at the empty boxes he held, then turned around. He could have cried with relief when he saw the back wall. It had the "Tampax Pearl" boxes.
Nonchalantly sauntering up to the wall, he looked around him then reached for a box. Nope, this box was green. He needed the yellow one. He put the box back and reached for another. It looked almost the same, but this one said "Regular". He needed the box that said "Super Plus". He stepped back and held up the box to the others, his red eyes scanning for a match. Getting frustrated, he was just about to grab whatever box was closest and leave when the pencil girl came around and handed him the right box. "Thanks." he muttered.
She smiled sympathetically at him, then walked away carrying 2 pencils and a tube of pink liquid.
Now that Nero had the right box, he remembered that he still had to get the "Midol". He finally brought himself to loo at the box. Oh, it was medicine. He knew what medicine was.
Looking up, he saw the aisles had signs above them. Locating the one that said "Medicine", he made his way down the aisle, looking on both sides. He found the "Midol" relatively easily. Grabbing the box, he then started towards the registers. He could have just as easily teleported, but that would look odd to the rest of the customers, and he knew his appearance already made him look different.
Passing a garbage can, he tossed the two empty boxes into it and kept walking. Reaching the register, he set the 2 boxes onto the counter, impatiently tapping his foot and wishing she'd hurry up.
"HEY! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THE TAMPAX TAMPONS ARE?!" she called to one of the women. Nero jumped, mortified. The woman called a price back. It was too late, everyone was looking at him, and he heard a few sniggers and giggles. What Nero didn't realize was that it wasn't so much the fact that he was buying tampons, but more his appearance while buying them. Nero knew he had a feminine look to him, but he didn't realize that a feminine male buying tampons was amusing to normal humans.
He grabbed the boxes and stalked out of the store, If Rosso ever made him do that again, he'd kill her. He'd choke her with the damn tampons. He'd shove them down her throat.
Nero the Sable continued back to Deepground, enjoying every sadistic way he thought of murdering Rosso and her tampons.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment