Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - No

Well. let's just say that there is this girl -cough-me-cough- that likes this guy(M) who my other friend(S) who likes this guy(M) but he doesn't like her, and i like him becasue he's like the only person I can talk to sometimes adn understand him, a

Chapter 1 - No

Chapter 1 - No
Cnfusion
There she is again, waking down like an unseen ghost, not lookink back to say goodbye to her mother or sister, which she kept closi inside her mind. Mornings and walks brood on her everyday. She arrives to her destination of education. She spots her friends, but they don't notice her for the bell had rung. Only when she was a centimetre away, they greeted her. They do not notice her vidible anxiety. Taking her useless books, she saw her new friend from a year ago. Her eyes sparkled, but not in the pleasent way. She smilled at her, but behing that smile lay an unbearable pain of years of solitude and dreams that will never be fully fullfilled. Her tubby rosy cheeks shined with her. Beside her a redhead, who the one with the books had, had been friends but a wall was building between them. She was the lost smile girl's only friend until this year, she could not accept that. She smilled, but a hatred was in her cold eyes. She went back to her lonely desk. Nobody in her group was there. Placing her books carefully on the desk, she took the last cahir around, like herself. She sat and looked at her friends, who payed no attention to her. Seddenly a boy from beside her came and sat and smiled. This smile was not fake. Dread and Love grew inside her. The fake smile girl looked at him with all the love in her titanic heat, but he does not see, or doe not care, that is for him to know. She then looked at him. He saved her from her solitude. He was the only one who noticed her and talked to. The girl felt as is he was a close friend, but the boy thought not same, but similar. "Why don't you love me? What is not right with me? My body, my lack of sports? Why?" She thought and alowly drawned in sorrow, confusion and pain, infront of him. "Why....?" was the last word she said to HIM.


A little of a long story, I love him, though not wholly. I can talk to him like I would talk to my best friend. He might like me if I wasn't friends with... my friends.... becasue they hate him and he hates them ( minni always tries to beat him up, so does sofia and jessica.... lol ). Yah... it's horrible.
[/b][/u]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment