Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - kiria etenazma

ummmm... this story is not finished, but here it is ^_^

Chapter 1 - kiria etenazma

Chapter 1 - kiria etenazma


Joe: well this is my first story.

Kiroko: No way, I thought you were a big time writer

Joe: no, I'm not a big time writer….oh well Enjoy /_/





Kiroko etenazma



Chapter one: Kiria etenazma



A young foxean and his sister are running through a forest. The smell of smoke and fire fills the air. The young fox has platinum-blue hair and blue eye his fur is a tint of white, he has 2 ½ tails and his clothing are torn. Sister Fox has a violet-white hair and her fur is a tint of gray, she has about eight tails and her clothing is also torn but worst than the young foxes clothing. They end up at the edge of a cliff.

A gang of orcs surround them. The orcs are carrying spears and swords; they also have a look of death in the eyes. “Save yourself please, you're the last of our family.” Sister Fox said. “No I want to stay with you sister.” the Young fox replied. “You can't, you must save yourself! Now go!” She then pushes the young fox off the cliff and in the water bellow. “Make a new life. The one you have made here is over” she said as she closes her eyes.

The last thing the young fox saw was the sight of his sister being torn to shreds by the orcs. He begins to cry as a wave comes crashing down on his head.



Chapter one: Kiria etenazma /end



Joe: here, I've kinda edited ch.1. And for the people who want a character sheet I'll make one. Okay.

Kiroko: and to let you know my hair is natural color. I am 2,500 years old.

Joe: yep, well time to edit ch.2 *walks away*




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment