Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - washed up

ummmm... this story is not finished, but here it is ^_^

Chapter 2 - washed up

Chapter 2 - washed up


Joe: yea chapter two…

Kiroko: oh… great

Joe: shut up… well anyway here's chapter two





Kiroko etenazma



Chapter two: washed up



The young foxean is washed up on a shoreline. And is awoken by a girl poking him with a stick. She is a normal size for a girl; she has blue hair and green eyes. She is wearing a pair of shorts and a somewhat light shirt. The girl has a look of confusion on her face.

He sits up looking dizzy. “Um…where am I? How did I get here? And who are you?” He asks as a tuft of fur that's a tint of gray washes up next to the young fox. A look of fear and sadness ran across the young foxes face as he looked at the tuft of fur. He picks up the fur and begins to cry. “No…sister…why? But how? Where did?” Then he passes out on the shoreline holding the tuft of fur.





Pain, crying and death. Flames and weapons being tossed in the air. Then the sound of screaming being heard everywhere. A voice yells out “Help me. Please help me. I don't want to die. HELP ME!!!” Then the young fox wakes up with a look of fear on his face. “it's okay. You were dreaming. Now what's your name?” The girl asked. The young fox replied “its Kiroko etenazma.” “It's nice to meet you Kiroko, My name is Heather. And your in the land of Hellena” She then smiles at him.

Kiroko try's to get up but then falls over in pain. “Ouch.” He then holds his head and try's to get up again. He stands up and begins to walk. “So um…where am I again?” Kiroko asked. “You're in the land of Hellena.” Heather replied. “And what's across the ocean”

“Um…I'm not sure.” “Oh…” Kiroko looks at the ocean in sorrow” weird” “what?” “Nothing.”



Chapter two: Washed up/End



Joe: oo…….what's going to happen

Kiroko: *holding a container of yogurt* I kill myself…I think…

Joe: um…where did you get that?

Kiroko: your refrigerator.

Joe: WHAT!? That's mine *runs after Kiroko*

Kiroko: sorry I didn't know…sorry. *runs away*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment