Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - an old freind

ummmm... this story is not finished, but here it is ^_^

Chapter 3 - an old freind

Chapter 3 - an old freind


Joe: my god *looks up* Anyway I need to make a chapter three

Kiroko: yea you do. I want to know what's going to happen!

Joe: shut up *glares at kiroko*

Ryoko: um…what up? *hides behind the couch*

Joe: oh…hi…um…this is Ryoko I think she'll be in this chapter or the next

Kiroko: *looks at Ryoko with loveable eyes* I love you Ryoko

Ryoko: um…that's great and all, but I don't know you…

Joe: well while they get to know each other here's the story…







Kiroko etenazma



Chapter three: an old friend



It's been two weeks since Kiroko was washed up on the shoreline. He's been staying at Heather's place. He also told Heather about what happened to him and his sister. He seems happy… but today is different. “I'm taking Kiroko for a walk…okay? C'mon Kiroko lets go.” Heather called out. “Okay. It's about time” Kiroko said with a sigh of relief “Your weird y'know.” “Thanks. I get that a lot” Kiroko said with a smile. Kiroko and Heather began to walk and they reach a forest. Kiroko: “cool, a forest. Can we go in?” Kiroko pleaded. “Sure…why not?” They walk in the forest and the trees were amazing. Then Kiroko stopped walking and had a strange look on his face. Kiroko's eyes were a very pale white. “Could it be?” Kiroko said in a gently voice.

Another voice was heard “Kiroko. I missed you!” The voice was soothing and calming. His eyes turned back to normal. “Ryoko! Oh my god it's you” A foxean appeared from behind a tree. She had aqua-platinum hair and her eyes were aqua colored. She was wearing a white dress with a symbol around her neck. Her nails were painted black and her tails had bows on them. She had 2 ¾ tails. “My god…you haven't changed a bit Ryoko” Kiroko said in amazement. Ryoko smiled and she hugged Kiroko. She then put her face close to his and they kissed. Heather is behind them with jaw dropped below her knees “wow. I never thought their were more survivors left from the attack” Heather said in surprise.

Kiroko then held Ryoko in his arms. “I missed you so much. So how's the village?” Ryoko then looked down in sorrow. “It's gone Kiroko!!! The village is destroyed. The orcs did it” she said in a sad voice. Kiroko had a look of sadness and sorrow on his face. Ryoko then said “I managed to get out of the village, but they destroyed it. It's gone.” Kiroko then held Ryoko in his arms and whispered gently “as long as you're okay” “but your family!?” Ryoko replied. “They stopped being my family when they entered the land of twilight” “but they died trying to save you!!!” Heather said as she listened. They looked over at Heather. “Ohhh. Have you met Heather? She found me washed ashore” Ryoko glared at Heather and said “I have now” She pulled away from Kiroko and said again “well it's nice to meet you Heather” They shook hands then they glared at each other. Kiroko is behind a tree feeling the aura of two powerful forces “Yikes!” He said looking afraid. “What have I done?”



Chapter three: an old friend/End







Joe: how did you like that huh?

Kiroko: *still looking at Ryoko* I loved it *he starts to drool*

Joe: um…you got…uh…let me get that for you *wipes off drool from Kiroko's face*

Ryoko: Help, He's scaring me!!! *try's to run away*

Kiroko: no wait come back. PLEASE. I love you *runs after Ryoko*

Joe: cut it out! Well I hope you liked it. Seeya /_/

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment