Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - dream

ummmm... this story is not finished, but here it is ^_^

Chapter 4 - dream

Chapter 4 - dream


Joe: yay!! Chapter four…lets hope everyone is as excited as I am

Kiroko:*holds onto Ryoko* aw…please don't leave. I love you

Ryoko: *trying to push away from kiroko* AH…let me go, PLEASE

Joe: uh…yea, I guess their excited? Well anyway here's chapter four





Kiroko etenazma



Chapter four: dream



Well after a few hours of glaring. Heather, Kiroko, and Ryoko headed for the village. Ryoko and Heather were hanging on Kiroko's arms. They've reached Heather's house, it's about 5:50 at night and it is dark. “Alright” Heather said. “Here's the plan. First off: Ryoko you can sleep in my brother's room. Second off: Kiroko you can sleep in my room” she gave a wink at Kiroko when she said that. “For dinner we will have: noodles.” They all went to the dining room to eat. After dinner they went to bed, it was about 7 o'clock now. “Now Jacob” heather said. “Ryoko needs a place to sleep. I put her in your room, so make nice with her. Okay?” “But sister, she scars me” Jacob said looking at Ryoko.

Ryoko was sitting on his bed staring at him with eyes that said if you come near me, I'll kill you. Jacob then hid behind Heather. “Oh. It's okay. She won't bite” Heather said pulling Jacob out from behind her. “I'm taking a bath…” Kiroko said as he was walking in the hall. Heather and Ryoko both shot up at the same time and raced after Kiroko. Kiroko gave out a yelp and raced to the door. He got to the bathroom door and then he shut it as well as locking it. “Okay…? I just want to take a bath.” He turned on the water. Then he took off his clothes and hopped in the bath.

Outside the bathroom door you could hear Ryoko and Heather calling each other names, such as: skank, hoe, slut, and the list goes on. He listens to these names as they fade off. The bath feels nice, soothing and calming. He lays there in the bath thinking “what should I do? I need to clear my head.” And that's what the bath is doing, clearing his head. He washes up and gets out. Putt's on a new pair of clothes and opens the door. He could see Heather's and Ryoko's eyes peeking from Heather's doorway. “Well time for bed” Kiroko said as he walked toward Heather's bedroom. Then everyone headed to their beds. During the night you can hear the loud sound of Ryoko hurting Jacob, And Kiroko yelping in his sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pain, death, and despair. “Kiroko you know about the family cruse, about what you hold, about what you will become.” A voice called out. “Wh-what do you mean” Kiroko replied back. “You know exactly what I mean; you hold the curse of the etenazma family bloodline. You, the youngest of the family. The runt of the litter. I don't know why I didn't kill you.” The voice said in an angry tone. “Who is this, huh? C'mon show yourself.” Kiroko called out. “You know who I am, please try to remember.” The voice seemed to be coming from behind Kiroko. Kiroko turned around and his eyes grew wide and red. “You, you're my father!” He said in a scared voice. Out of the shadows came a dark figure, he was wearing a black robe and around his neck he was wearing a symbol. It kinda like Ryoko's necklace symbol, but different. His name was Ganuns. “The portal to connect the land of twilight to the living plains will be opened, and you will open it.” “I don't have to, and I thought you held the key?” Kiroko replied. “Nope, you are the one holding the key.” The dream begins to fade away. Into a white cloud. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiroko wakes up in shock. Then he feels something on his arm. He looks over and finds that Heather is sleeping curled next to him. He smiles at her and goes back to sleep.



Chapter four: Dream/End

Joe: ah-ha

Kiroko: what? *lets go of Ryoko*

Ryoko: Thank god *hides behind the couch*

Joe: I don't know…but did you like the chapter?

Kiroko: *looking sad* Kinda.

Ryoko: um…uh… yes

Joe: good…lets hope the next Chapter is better

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment