Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - lost memories

ummmm... this story is not finished, but here it is ^_^

Chapter 5 - lost memories

Chapter 5 - lost memories


Joe: well I have nothing to say.

Kiroko: *crying in the corner* me neither.

Ryoko: *still hiding behind the couch* keep him away from me. I'm still catching my breath from the last time he held me.

Joe: well here's chapter five.



Kiroko etenazma (I like this title)



Chapter five: lost memories



Kiroko wakes up at about 7 o'clock AM. He looks at the end of the bed, and finds that Heather is getting dressed. “What are you doing?” Kiroko said looking dizzy. “Huh? Oh….. Kiroko you're up. I have to go to school” Heather said as she gets her shoes on. “Oh… what's school?” “No time to explain. I have to go, seeya.” then Heather runs out the door with Jacob. Kiroko gets up out of bed and goes to Jacob's room. The room has holes in the walls; the holes covered the room, and Ryoko sleeping on the bed. “Hey…Ryoko, are you up?” Kiroko said as he watched Ryoko sleep. Ryoko didn't move. Kiroko walked out of the room and walked into the kitchen. He got out a box of cereal, a bowl, and milk. He mixed the cereal and the milk in the bowl, and he ate it. Ryoko walks into the kitchen and does the same. They sat at a table and talked. “Hey Kiroko, remember when we were at our village” she asked looking dizzy (she's still asleep: almost) kiroko replied “yes I do, I remember everything” kiroko begins to think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a nice day out, birds singing, and the sound of a crowd of people in the distance. “Aww. Man look the bazaar is full” a teenage fox said sitting on a rock. “But brother Minous… since when did you care for the bazaar” a young version of Kiroko said. “Um…..I don't know….” Minous stands up off the rock. He's dressed in shorts, and a light t-shirt, his hair is spiked back and is a platinum-blue color. He has a very mature voice, and he has electric-blue eyes. His fur is a grayish white. He smiles as his five tails blew in the wind. “Let's go Kiroko” “um…..okay…but why?” “I'm not sure why, but lets go.”Minous runs off “whatever” Kiroko said as he ran after Minous. They arrive at the Bazaar. “Um… alright” “what Minous?” Kiroko asked. “Nothing… you remember to whistle when your lost…right?” “I think so…” Kiroko replied. “Cool…ok seeya” and with that the memory faded away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kiroko! Kiroko! Snap out of it.” Ryoko said as Kiroko returns to reality. “Oh…sorry Ryoko. I zoned out.” “Are you okay, Kiroko?” Ryoko asked. “I'm not sure, I don't know” Kiroko replied. Ryoko sighed. “You were almost like this back then” she sighed

Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's raining outside, the sound of the rain fills the area. A very young version of Kiroko is standing on the edge of a cliff. He is wearing a black cloak, his one tail moves with the wind. He's just standing their not saying a word. Then another young fox runs up to the young Kiroko. “Wait… what are you doing?” the fox said. “I'm not sure; I have no idea what I'm doing here. How did I get here?” Kiroko replies looking shocked and confused. He turns around and looks at the fox. The memory fades away again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoko sighs and looks at Kiroko, but Kiroko was gone. “Kiroko!! Kiroko!! Where are you?!” Ryoko yells out. Outside Kiroko is walking around, and everyone is staring at him. “What is it? Please stop staring.” Someone walks up to Kiroko and asks “why aren't you in school?” Kiroko looks at him and replies back “What's school?” the man begins to explain what school is. “I did go to school once in my old village” Kiroko said smiling at the man. “Oh? And where is your `old village', huh?” Kiroko looks down and begins to cry. The man looks at kiroko and said “I'm sorry if I made you upset.” Kiroko begins to run off. A voice said to him as he ran “you can't run from it `little kiroku' it will be opened.” Kiroko stopped running and looked down. He begins to think. “Little kiroku”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little fox children are beating up another fox. Then an older fox walks up. “Hey…leave him alone” the kids looked at the older fox and a kid in the group said “yea, leave little kiroku alone” they walked away laughing. The older fox picked up younger fox and walked into a building. The memory yet again faded. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiroko was on his knees crying. He stopped and got up wiping a tear from his eye. He began to walk back to Heathers house and then he saw Heather walking home with Jacob. “Oh, Kiroko it's you. Were you out taking a walk?” Kiroko nodded and walked home with Heather and Jacob. Ryoko greeted them at the door. She shook Heathers hand, Hugged Kiroko, and hit Jacob. Kiroko walked in and laid himself on the bed and fell asleep.



Chapter five: lost memories/end



Joe: so what did you think of that

Kiroko: I don't know. Let me read it again.

Ryoko: it was good…I think.

Kiroko: *reading the paper* well I'm not sure.

Joe: let's hope I get chapter six done faster then chapter five. *sighs*
















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment