Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Crash Landing

After Petropia got destroyed, three Petropieans escaped. After theire ship crash landed on Earth, they met our heroes.

Chapter 1 - Crash Landing

Chapter 1 - Crash Landing
"Man! It's so boring out here!" Ben complained.

"You say that every time were here! Can you just get over it for once?" Gwen kicked his leg.

Meanwhile, far off in the Galaxy, millions of lightyears away. The small planet of Petropia was exploding, at the last minute a spacecraft launched itslef and flew off before the implosion.

"Well, nothing interesting ever happens in these woods!" Ben yelled as Gwen tackled him.

"Notihng interesting happens? Yeah, right! You got the Omnitrix here, you've fougt so many aliens, and you've destroyed a bunch of Vilgax's robots! How can this place be boring!?" She looked up at the night sky just in time to see something falling, or more like crashing, towards them. The spacecraft crashed, creating a large crater. Ben immedeatly set his Omnitrix to DiamondHead and jumped infront of Max and Gwen.

The crafts door began to open and three dark figures walked ou of it. One of the shorter ones was holding on to the largests arm as they walked wairily out of the ship. "F-father, where are we?"

"Wha?" Ben looked confused. "They-They're DiamondHeads!" He ponted at the Petropieans. The three aliens were extremely surpried to see another of theire kind. "Who are you and what do you want?" Ben stepped forward.

"You.... Didn't know? Our planet was just destroyed. We... We thought we were the only survivors. I'm extremly grateful to see another fellow Petrosapien. " The larger one said, walking forward with haste. "Would you happen to know what planet we are on now?"

"Your on Earth." Max said, walking infront of Ben. "Now, you say your planet was destroyed?"

"Yes." The large one said. "Oh, forgive me. We haven't introduced ourselves. I am Kyanx and these are my children, Tyoiax and Cremiax." Kyanx smiled.

"I'm Max and these are me grandchildren, Ben and Gwen." The Omnitrix began to beep and Ben turned back to normal. "Heh, well, it looks like your ship could use some repairing, eh?" Max asked.

"Yes, I suppose it does. But what would you know about intergalactic technology? Your only a human." Kyanx asked.

"Well, I've been around the Galaxy a few times." Kyanx showed them onto his damaged ship.

----A few weeks later----

"Whelp. looks like it's up an running again." Max said, whiping his hands off.

"Thankyou for your help, Mr.Tennyson." Cremia smiled sweetly.

"Oh, it was nothing." He smiled back.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Kyanx said. " Since we have been here for a bit, and we don't have a home to go to. I thought we should stay here."

"Really?" Gwen said. "But what if other people see you? Earthings aren't really used to seeing other creatures besides themselves."

"Yes, I know. So, while me and Max were working on the ship. We also were working on a device that could change us human." The kids jumped.

"You did, dad?" Tyo exclaimed. "Yes!" The twins ran up and hugged their father. He pulled out three small devices on chains and placed them around their necks. They began to glow the three began to change human.

They stood there, completely changed. They had dark red hair and auqa blue eyes. Tyo wore a black sleeveless hoddie and khaki pants, Cremia wore a grey half-sleeve hoddie and blue jeans, and Kyanx wore a blue plad shirt and good blue jeans.

"Wow, you guys changed Alot!" Ben said.

"I feel so weird." Cremia rubbed her arms. "I miss being Petropeian. Father, are we able to turn back?"

"Yes, all you have to do is take the necklace off." The twins nodded.

-----------------------------

A few people have said that they wanted to read my OC's stories. So, here it is. I hope you liked the first chapter!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cactar on January 3, 2008, 6:59:12 AM

cactar on
cactarpretty good

Gee on January 3, 2008, 1:12:03 AM

Gee on
GeeThis chapter was so cool! I hope to see new ones in the future!;D