Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Red Echidna

Terra must seek and destroy every other echidna on Earth, transform the Master Emerald into its Dark form, and try to make friends (and enemies) along the way. Do you think she can do it? Read to find out!!!!!

Chapter 1 - The Red Echidna

Chapter 1 - The Red Echidna
"I wonder," A red female echidna sat on a cliff near the ocean, "why the no one cares anymore..." She sat up and brushed the dirt off of her skirt. "Why did they do that to me? For whatever reason they did it, I WILL get revenge, no matter what." she said and looked up at the sky. A tear in her eye, she stared back at the ground. "I will never forgive them, my family, my friends, no one..." she clenched her fists. She looked at the cave, which wasn't that far away. "Hmmph, I sense the Master Emerald through there..." She began walking to the cave.
Terra the Echidna was her name. Her duty was to seek and destroy the last living echidnas out in the world. Luckily for her, she only heard of one echidna left. But first, she wanted to make sure the Master Emerald was okay. She walked through the cave. As she began running to the exit, she started hearing footsteps behind her. "Probably just the echo..." Terra said to herself. She started running again, but whatever, or whoever, was following her seemed to be catching up. She turned around. There was something following her. A small fox stared at her with gleaming blue eyes. He was a bit shorter than her. He had a perky smile on his face. But what was strange about this fox, is it had two tails. "I don't think I've met you before. I'm Miles Prower, or you can just call me Tails." he said, expecting a response.Terra looked at him a bit more, then said, "I'm Terra. Nice to meet you Tails." she smiled at him back. Tails looked around as if to see if anyone was watching, then said, "Hey, wanna come to my workshop?" Terra didn't want to get him suspisious, but she didn't want to go either. She thought about it for a while. "I guess I will..." she said, looking back at the exit of the cave. She was so close, yet so far from her goal. Tails showed her the way as they ran to his workshop.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on December 28, 2005, 9:54:34 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianCool story so far! If you want you can add Link the Hedgehog magician, just read his profile: Link my fancharacter