Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Meeting Link

Terra must seek and destroy every other echidna on Earth, transform the Master Emerald into its Dark form, and try to make friends (and enemies) along the way. Do you think she can do it? Read to find out!!!!!

Chapter 2 - Meeting Link

Chapter 2 - Meeting Link
"There it is! Right over there!" Tails screamed. Terra jumped up, high in the air and glided to the house he was pointing at. Tails flew over to her. "This is my workshop!" Tails said happily. "Looks like a piece of junk to me..." Terra remarked. Tails fell over, insulted. "What do you mean by that?!" he asked angrily. "I've seen better workshops from where I'm from..." Terra said, twirling her hair. "Huh? Are you from another reality?" Tails asked. Terra looked at him strangely. "What'cha mean by that?!" she asked. Tails shook his head. "Are you like Blaze? Are you from another reality?" he asked. Terra just stared, then said, "All I know is that I'm here for the Dark Ruby..." She didn't give him all the info, but she had a feeling that made her want to. "Wow, so you are..." Tails said, staring into space. Terra waved her hand in front of him. "Hello? Are you there?" she said. Then,Tails woke up from the trance by the sound of foot steps. It sounded like hedgehog foot steps. "Huh? Sonic?!" he said, excited. Terra turned around but only to see a black and white hedgehog. "Are you Sonic?" Terra asked. Tails was shocked. The hedgehog stared at Terra angrily. "How come every time some one sees a super fast hedgehog, they think it's Sonic?! I look NOTHING like him!" he yelled. Terra sighed. "Sorry about that. Then what is your name?" The hedgehog looked at Tails, then back at Terra. "I'm Link the Hedgehog! At your service!" he said. When he said that, his cape was flowing majestically in the wind. /Well aren't we dramatic.../ Terra thought. Link looked at Tails again. "I haven't seen you in a while! How you been?" Link said smiling. Tails smiled back. "I've been great! I'd like you to meet Terra! She's my new friend!" Terra turned around to face Tails so she could argue with him, but was interrupted by Link. "Well, I didn't know there were other echidnas!" he said. Terra froze. How was she gonna explain this? "She came from another reality, like Blaze!" Tails said. Terra sighed. /I guess that will do, for now.../ she thought. But, what if everyone knew she was lying? That she really didn't come from another reality? What if they all find out she came from the past?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on December 30, 2005, 12:46:47 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianhey thanx now it's a party!!

Kita686 on December 28, 2005, 2:51:51 PM

Kita686 on
Kita686Link is not my fancharrie! He is Link_the_hedgehog_magician's charrie. Please comment!