Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Flashback

Terra must seek and destroy every other echidna on Earth, transform the Master Emerald into its Dark form, and try to make friends (and enemies) along the way. Do you think she can do it? Read to find out!!!!!

Chapter 3 - The Flashback

Chapter 3 - The Flashback
"Mom? What is going on?" Terra asked. Her mom stared at her with tears in her eyes. "Mom?" Terra said, tugging on her mother. Her mother just ran to her burrow, crying loudly. Terra just watched as she ran. "What did I do?" Terra asked. She walked around the temple. All the echidnas stared at her with huge eyes. Terra sneered at them. /What are they looking at? Did I do something wrong?/She looked down. "What did I do?" she said to herself. She went to her burrow and lied there. "What's going on? Why is everyone avoiding me?" Terra asked herself. But, of course, she did not know the answer. She looked up and cried. "What is going on? Ever since the rumor of Chaos, everyone's been going ballistic!" she screamed. Two other echidnas approached her hole and looked down on her. "We need you to come with us." they said. Terra climbed out and followed them. They put her into a room. "Wait here!" one said, then shut the door. Terra sat down and stared at her feet. /I don't get it.../ she thought.

"All of you have heard of the Ruby curse? Right?" the Elder asked everyone. All the echidnas nodded. Terra's mother still had tears in her eyes. "We are the only race that can get it. One red echidna recieves it every fifty years. Unluckily, we have found one of them. They must be killed immediatly , or Chaos shall strike upon us!" the Elder yelled to his people. Everone screamed loudly. "But, I have found out something. Sometimes, the curse backfires and instead of touching our holy emerald and tainting it, we can purify the tainted! I am not sure if this echidna has the good or bad, so we must find out." the Elder remarked.. Everyone gasped. "Is she gonna touch our holy Master Emerald?" one of the echidnas asked. Every other echidna started talking about that after that one asked. "We must, but don't worry, we can purify it!" the Elder said. He signaled the guards and they let Terra out of the room and led her to the Master Emerald. All the echidnas were crowding around her. "Touch it..." the Elder said quietly. Terra touched the Master Emerald with no question. A bright light shone off of the Master Emerald. Everyone gasped. Everyone was amazed and Terra's mom was now crying in happiness. But, then a dark aura started surrounding the Emerald. Everything went dark, but when light shone again, the Emerald was no more. It was now the Dark Ruby. With the power to enhance the Chaos Emerald instead of stopping them, it could be a dangerous weapon. "Get the cursed one!" The echidnas screamed and they all charged for her. The Elder fainted. Terra gasped. But then a dark aura started covering her. And by the time the first echidna was within throwing range, she was completely swallowed by darkness. She passed out while covered in the dark aura, and awakened on the beach in the Mystic Ruins.

Tails stared at Terra strangely. "Terra, are you alive anymore?" Tails asked. Terra came back to reality with Link and Terra staring at her. "Heh heh..." Terra said, a little embarrased. Link sighed. "You were like that for twenty minutes!" he said. Terra turned away from them and sighed. "Well, no matter now..." she said to them. But it was a matter. A matter that would haunt her forever...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on December 30, 2005, 3:48:57 PM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianPlease continue