Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Who's Amy?

Terra must seek and destroy every other echidna on Earth, transform the Master Emerald into its Dark form, and try to make friends (and enemies) along the way. Do you think she can do it? Read to find out!!!!!

Chapter 4 - Who's Amy?

Chapter 4 - Who's Amy?
"So..." Terra said, trying to find something to talk about, "Well, who is this "Sonic" person?" Tails smiled. "Oh, yeah! You haven't met him yet!" he said. Terra sighed. Link just looked at him. "He might be in Station Square with Amy." Link muttered. "AMY?! There's not going to be a happy ending to this..." Tails said. Terra looked at them, confused, then said, "Who's Amy?" Tails looked at her in horror. "She stalks upon the blue hedgehog, day and night. Trying to get him to date her." he said then walked around like a zombie. "Yeah but he always declines..." Link said then pushed Tails down. "Wow, that is scary..." Terra said. Tails picked himself up. "Oh, you wanna fight? Then show me!" he yelled at Link. As both of them fought (Tails was losing), Terra was wondering on what this "Amy" person might look like. "Well, I wanna meet her." Terra said. Link pushed Tails down again and walked up to Terra. "Then, lets go!" he said as he started running away. Terra glided after him. Tails picked himself up again and followed them, too. But too bad Terra didn't know how scary this "Amy" person is, and just how much trouble the meeting of the two will cause.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on January 1, 2006, 12:52:17 PM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianplease continue.

Kita686 on January 1, 2006, 8:59:57 AM

Kita686 on
Kita686I AM a Sonamy (and a Sonadow) fan. I just like poking fun at Amy...