Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Shade the Hedgehog

Terra must seek and destroy every other echidna on Earth, transform the Master Emerald into its Dark form, and try to make friends (and enemies) along the way. Do you think she can do it? Read to find out!!!!!

Chapter 5 - Shade the Hedgehog

Chapter 5 - Shade the Hedgehog
"This is Station Square!" Tails said. Link nodded. Terra looked at the huge buildings. "Wow..." she said in amazement. She'd never seen anything like this. "So, Tails, who is this Amy person?" Terra asked. Link looked over at Twinkle Park and gasped. "What? Amy?!" Tails said, looking over. Then he gasped, too. Terra looked over to see two red and black hedgehogs over at Twinkle Park. One was a girl and the other was a boy. "Wow, I thought I'd never see this..." Link muttered. "Shadow and Shade..." Tails said. Shade, the girl, was trying to get Shadow to go in with her. "No! I don't do games!" Shadow yelled. "Awwwwwww, please?" Shade begged. "NO!" he said. Afterwards, a strange light surrounded Shadow and he disappeared. Shade sighed and walked away, then noticed the trio. "Hiya!" she said, looking at Terra. "Hi..." Terra replied shyly. Shade smiled and looked at Link and Tails. "Well, hiya Tails! Where have you been all day?" she asked. Tails told her everything about Terra. Link also butt in a few times. "Wow..." Shade said and walked over to Terra. "So you're Terra, eh?" she asked. Terra nodded. "Nice to meet you!" Shade said happily. Terra finally relised there was no threat in this hedgehog and quit being shy. "Nice to meet you too!" Shade replied. Shade spun around happily. As she spun, her ears perked up and she stopped. "Uh oh, I gotta go! Meet me later Terra?" Shade asked. Terrra nodded. "I guess..." she said. Shade zoomed away quickly. "That was Shade, she's kind of like Amy, but older and likes Shadow." Link explained. "I wanna meet this Amy and Sonic already!" Terra said. "Okay, c'mon!" Tails said. He flew off, with the echidna and hedgehog following him.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on January 11, 2006, 6:58:05 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianPlease continue