Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First meeting

This is a story full of action, romance,and comedy!
a good story for anime fans!

Chapter 1 - First meeting

Chapter 1 - First meeting


         DarkOvercast


                Young traveler and mage, Eros(age unknown,but he looks 14), is on a journey to find out about his past.he is a part angel, part god, part human. He soon bumps into the young princess Kitten Paw-Paw Merrolina.She is the youngest(12 years old) imperial daughter of Sarus Merrolina and heir to the pantharen thrown.She ran away after her mother was killed during the pantharen and wolfaren war. She is carrieing a speical bazooka backpack. After getting properly acquainted, the two set off on an adventure. Along the way they run into princess Foxy Marie Flame ,heir to the foxairen throne and Kittens best friend who is also 12.She quickly recognizes her friend and decides to join them.She takes with her,her bow and her quiver full of arrows. Later on in the journey they met another traveler named Shadow(age 12) who is a wolfaren thief and also hier to the wolfaren throne, who reluctantly decides to join them on their quest(After losing a fight to them). As soon as they had all got properly aquinted they decided to travel through the Forest of Starlight. Kitten, of course, was in awe of the bright colors of the stars. In fact everyone except for Shadow was admiring the stars. Shadow had other dark and mysterious things on his mind. It was not long before they found a bump in their path. A large Chimaera had appeared. Kitten had become frightened and pulled out her bazooka backpack and began firing at the Chimaera. It wasn't long before the chimaera turned tail and ran. Delighted with her success Kitten sat down and smiled.Later the decieded to camp for the night.After a good nights sleep they set off and on the way they met an elven mage named Elfor Riea Sulkina(age 12) who thought the trip would be adveturous and (with Kitten's encouragement)decied to joined up. Soon after that they met up with two more chimeras ,one was the Kitten one had scared off. This time they all attacked the enemy.Soon a feirce clash began and our heros were victorious After they'd slayed the beastes they decieded to go to the elven village near by and rest up. Elfor insisted they find another village(because it was her home town) ,but due to the lack of any where esle to stay miles they stayed there.
        
        After a night of weirdess the gang set off and on their way literally stammbled on to Kitty-Chan and after many appoligies she joins the party.After a looooong walk a they run into a tempest fox, and just as Kitten was about to attack When a redish brown haired girl jump out in front of them and started talking a differnt lagauge to the beast.Unfotunatly things must not have gone as she planned because the beast roared and shot a gust of wind at her, knocking her unconcious. Kitten said"Elfore you go take care of that girl,we'll take care of the fox."
[/u][/b]

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on December 16, 2006, 12:38:31 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyowheee cool heehee

sasukesakura1 on June 28, 2006, 2:33:03 PM

sasukesakura1 on
sasukesakura1cool interestn

hirataitokyo on June 17, 2006, 1:52:22 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoVERY COOL

Neopetgirl on June 17, 2006, 9:13:28 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlYah!This is interesting i like it ^_^