Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

What do you get when you mix me,my friends,Kingdom Hearts characters and comedy? UTTER CHAIOS!!!1 Read to find out why.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

"Well,here goes nothing"

Here I am,walking down the other side of the schoolbuilding,on my way to my seventh grade class. When I  started walking down the halls,there were teachers calling out the names of the kids in their class.

A teacher with short,gray,frizzy hair and glasses walked up to me and said

"Katherine Stubbs,welcome to 7-1"Boy,how I disliked being called 'katherine'.Can't people just call me 'Kathy'?

Anyway,she led me to a medium sized classroom and when I realized the nameplate,it said 'Mrs.VaVilas'(I saw it coming...)

At about 10:30,Mrs.VaVilas called me to the desk. I haven't even done anything,yet!

"Deliver this to the office"she said"And tell them to...blah,blah,blah." I lost attension.

When she finisned talking(which I had no idea what she said)I ran off.

Walking,I turned the corner and kept walking,and walking,and walking.Then I notice that the main stairs weren't getting any closer!Maybe they remodled over the summer...even though if they did the principle would have said that the halls were going to be 50 times longer and not to forget a bottle of water for your daily exercise of walking up and down these halls! Whwn I looked at my watch,time had completely STOPPED!!!!! I tryed running back to the class,and when I got there everything was.............. standing still. Alia was throwning a spit ball at the blackboard and it stopped mid-way.

"NOOOOO!!!" I shouted"What is going on here!?"

Then I remembered that my friends were in the bathroom,so that's where I headed next. I stopped at the girl's bathroom,my friends Marc,Corey and J.C. were standing infront of the door. Ok.....what the heck were they doing infront of the girl's bathroom!?

Well anyhow,I walked in a saw Ashling,Catherine andCheska standing infront of the water fountain.

"Hey," I began "Do you guys know what's going on? 'Cause time just stopped and..."

I was interupted by their blank stares.

"Um...guys?"

I waved my hand infront of their faces. Suddenly,everyone,even the boys infront of the bathroom door,turned into these white,what's the word I'm looking for? Oh yeah,freaks! After two seconds,(If time was still going) I was surrounded by those white guys.

"Defeat the Nobodies."A mysterious voice said from out of nowhere.

Then,in a bright light that appeared in my hand,a giant key formed in it.

"What is this thing?" I asked with confused excitment.

Thne I got serious,so somehow,I knew how to use the key.One of the Nobodies kicked me against a wall and I felt something grab me and pull me into dark portal in the wall.(Dude!) Then I just blacked out. Well this was an interesting way to start the school year.(So much for my sot at perfect attendence...)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheFallenOne66 on November 22, 2006, 10:26:32 PM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66Kool stories check out my stories they arent KH related. they relate to my favorite online game Runescape.

Kitty45Kat19and94Keyoni on November 8, 2006, 9:56:31 AM

Kitty45Kat19and94Keyoni on
Kitty45Kat19and94KeyoniI'm thinking of just posting the second and third story up,even if they might spoil the endings........oh well.