Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - I Don't Get You People!

What do you get when you mix me,my friends,Kingdom Hearts characters and comedy? UTTER CHAIOS!!!1 Read to find out why.

Chapter 2 - I Don't Get You People!

Chapter 2 - I Don't Get You People!
Nope, still don't have that notebook! So, here's my attempt to improvise. XD

Disclaimer: Kathy belong to me. Other people belong to the real-life people who share their names. (no effin' duh)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Advertisment time ^^
Hi(V)Hi
(_00_)
This is Bob. He's an evil bunny who needs help taking over the world. He has the brains, but needs supporters. Help Bob take over the world by copying him, and posting him on your profile.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

What a head ache! It was only the first day of school, and it's already chaos! What a mess! Anyway, I got up and looked around. I saw Corey laying next to me, sleeping.

I shook him. "Hey Corey, wake up!" Nothing. "Hello?" Nope, still sleeping. "...........HEY DUMBY, WAKE UP!" I swear he was laughing at me in his sleep.......

A black portal opened, and a hooded guy walked out. Or was it a girl? I couldn't tell from the cloak. They removed their hood. It was Cheska.

"Do you know Sora?" She asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"SORA!!!" She was getting testy.

"Don't you listen, cloak girl? We don't know a Sora." Corey said startling me. Apperently, he ease-drops when he sleeps.

Another black portal opened and Marc walked out.

"He will lead us to Kingdom Hearts." He said.

"Meaning....." I asked.

J.C. walked out of a dark portal. "It will make us whole." He said. Now, it gets complicated.

"Whole?"

Catherine walked out of a dark portal. "It will give us back our other halves." She said. ...Say what? O.o

Ashling walked out of another dark portal. Getting pretty crowded here..... "He will open the door to darkness." She said.

"Also meaning......." I'm asking alot of questions, ain't I?

"It means, darkness will take the worlds, and there's nothing you can do to stop us!" Cheska said. She seems angry.......maybe she needs more fiber in her diet.

"Maybe you guys should GET A LIFE!" Cory shouted. I stared at him.

"We need Sora to use the power of Kingdom Hearts to bring darkness to the worlds" (you said that) "And give the Heartless and Nobodies stronger." Catherine said. Sheesh! Geico commercials make more sence...

A dark portal opened behind me and Corey. Someone grabbed us by the back of our shirts and dragged us into the portal.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow! How long has it been? A few weeks, maybe a month O.o Well, I still don't have the notebook and this is my sad atempt to improvise TT_TT I'll try to update tomorrow. (which I probably won't) No flames, please. ^^ And remember, SUPPORT BOB X3

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment