Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Can You Roar Any Louder?

The sequel to "Kingdom Hearts:The New Generation". Spoils the ending abit.More crazy friends included!!!

Chapter 2 - Can You Roar Any Louder?

Chapter 2 - Can You Roar Any Louder?

Disclaimer: KH characters belong to Square-Enix, I and Kathy belongs to me, and everyone else belong to the real-life people who share their names.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Hey," Cheska said "Doesn;t that kid look familiar?"

Ashling,J.C.,Corey,Marc,Catherine,Cheska and I stared at the boy.

"Michael Mesa!" We all shouted.

"That's my name. Don't wear it out." Michael said

"Who?" Sora asked confused.

"A friend from the 'simulation world'" I said.

"oh...What the--" A black portal opened and we were sucked in.

"Darn! I spent too much time just standing around...Oh well."

Michael said walking off.

"Ouchies." J.C. moaned

"At least Doley's butt isn't on my head anymore!" Keyoni said.

"It wasn't that bad." Matt said.

I looked aroung. Half of the group was still knocked out.

"We aren't even an hour into the adventure and we get attacked,get sucked into a blackhloe,Loss the Gummi Ship,And have half the team in some 'falling limbo'" I complained "Where are we anyways?"

We heard a loud roar.

"What was that?" Kairi asked suddenly waking up.

"Isn't that the Beast?" Riku said rubbing his head.

"Chocolate pizza..." Sora woke up "Oh yeah....I guess we're in Beast's castle."

"Oh no....."

"What?"Marc asked.

"I knocked out the Beast!"

"WHAT!!!" Kairi was shocked "WHEN?"

"When we fell..."

"Oh...okay?"

"HELLO!!!" We heard someone say "Up here."

We looked up and saw a girl with brown hair in two puffy ponytails,a red shirt with a flame on it,blue pants and black sneakers floating on top of us.

"Who are you and tell me the truth or I'll soot!"Corey said pulling out his laser gun.

"I am the Charmed Zodiac." the girl said.

"It's a lie. Shoot,Corey,SHOOT!!!" J.C. said.

"Give me that!>" Ashling grabbed the laser gun "How imature! Could you give us a sec?" She gathered us up. " Ok,I have an ide. IF she's really the Charmed Zodiac,then this is what we've been waiting for! So we wait to see if she has all the powers of a Charmed Zodiac.Ok?"

"Right."I said "How are we gonna do that?" Ashling slapped the back of my head." No one smacks me! Na uh!" I gave her the Z-snap.

She glared at me.

"We have to watch to see what powers she has." Catherine said.

"Well What are we waiting for?" J.C. said "We got detective work to do!"

We turned around to see the Cahrmed Zodiac slowly coming down.

"I can't belive they don't belive me!" she said"Why don't you belive me?!"

"We do." Cheska said.

"No you don't. I just read your mind!"

The Beast woke up.

"What happened?" he asked.

"We heard people coming. I levitated so I wouldn't get hit but,you were too angry to move out of the way and got knocked out."

"Well,what do you guys want?"

"We were lost and then we just fell and ended up here." Sora said.

"See?" the Charmed Zodiac said "They mean no harm and I told you that new door would cause problems! Anyway,hi I'm the Charmed Zodiac.But you can call me Claire or Chizic or just ChharmZ." She pointed to Beast "That's Beast or call him Prince or just Philip. We hope you enjoy your stay at the Fantasy Mansion.Since you came in through the workers entrance,why don't you come with me and I will take you to the guest's entrance. Ok?"

We nodded and followed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend Claire kinda messed this chapter up abit. Yes,she will be helping....*sigh* Sorry if it was confusing (Claire's fault) If you read anything discusting or disturbing,it's most likely her.(me sometimes.....) I'll tell you what's her's and what's mine, ok?

Sorry again if it's confusing..... -_-

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Famousraven on December 2, 2006, 8:07:28 AM

Famousraven on
FamousravenAdd the other chapters like the Indianan one
 
Ashling
 

Kitty45Kat19and94Keyoni on December 2, 2006, 10:31:20 AM

Kitty45Kat19and94Keyoni on
Kitty45Kat19and94Keyonio yea cant wait 2 put that 1 up X3