Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Mr. Cloud (cough EMO cough) Strife

The most original title EVER!!! Now,you will all get to know the
real characters of KH!

Chapter 10 - Mr. Cloud (cough EMO cough) Strife

Chapter 10 - Mr. Cloud (cough EMO cough) Strife
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!! I updated early 4 once :) Now, its time for *drumroll* THE 10TH CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audience: &
Wally: *holds up Bravo sign*
Audience: *applauds*
SsSsSs

Disclaimer: If I owned Kingdom Hearts&u would not b reading this because I would not b riting this!

Cloud: Oh, goodie. I have to get tortured by that Voice of doom&its probably Sephiroth&

Sephiroth: &Shut up&
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cloud stuck his hands in his pockets as he walked into the dark room. He slouched slightly. The chair and spotlight appeared for the fifty-millionth time. (I dont think itll ever stop&)

Sit down. Voice said. Cloud sighed and sat on the chair. Wow, that was easy!

What do you want from me, Sephiroth? Cloud asked slouching in his seat and taking his hands out of his pocket.

&Sephr-who? No idea who that is. Now, shush! Daddys gonna tell you a storwy. Cloud cringed at the thought. Voice cleared his throat. Cloud Strife&he wants a hug from his daddy-waddy.

...I dont even know my father... Cloud was very impatient.

Oh&Cloud I am yo fathah!

Dont even try that trick, again! Riku shouted.

Shut up, son! Im talking to your brother.

I already know Im not gonna enjoy this& Cloud interrupted.

Well, you will now! Voice cleared his voice again. Cloud Strife&wants to find Sephiroth and, give him a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG hug and tell him he wants to be his bestest buddy ever.

& Cloud didnt say anything, just cringed&again&

What? Youre okay with being Sephys bestest buddy?

&Its official&no one understands me& Cloud slouched more.

But, I do, son. And, dont slouch so much. Youll fall off.

Who gives a da-- Cloud fell backwards off the chair and took it with him.

See? What did daddy tell you, faggy son?

Didnt you just finish saying in chapter 3 that kids read this?

&Pfft. Like I care who reads this!

Cloud picked the chair up and sat back down. Voice cleared his throat, once again. (If I were Cloud, I wouldve walked out already. But we know Cloud&the masochist &)

Cloud Strife Voice said Hates Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz because they stole his cookies and his pie last week.

&You&REALLY dont understand me& Cloud started slouching again.

Yes I do, I am your father. AND, WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT SLOUCHING!!?? HAVENT YOU LEARNED YOUR LEASON!!!!?

No, and I dont care if I fall flat on my face!

OK, its your faces funeral. Cloud cringed. If you keep cringing like that, your teethll fall out.

Dont care&

Cloud Strife&is hitting on me, his father.

Cloud almost fell over, caught his balance, but fell anyway.

Why would I be hitting on you!? 1) Youre a guy and 2) I like Ae--Cloud covered his mouth, before anything got out.

Sephiroth?

What is you prob--

Is that right? Sephiroth walked in with his super long sword. Well then, lets settle this. Cloud stood up and got out his super fat sword.

This time, we end it. And, youll be the one to fall!

I doubt that. They leapt into the air and disappeared in a bright light.

&Why does that always happen? Voice asked checking his list. Suk le bleu! Its her&me likey

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ha! I updated quickly this time! I wont keep u good ppl waiting&4 as long as last time anyway&srry... GASP Voice doesnt care if lil kids read this...BRING ON THE 3 YEAR OLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed this 1 more than I did Riku (srry ppl :3)
GASP (again) does this mean Voice will b speaking French 4 the next person OH-NOES!!! :O

Next: Yuffie

Marc: wut about the reverse mushroom?
Julio: Wuts that? Was it a mushroom created wen ur mind reversed itself and warped
Marc: (totally series) Yeah!

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ILoveRockLee4Evah on December 23, 2007, 10:48:15 PM

ILoveRockLee4Evah on
ILoveRockLee4EvahThis is just random. CLoud was funny. But why did you repeat the "father" bit? (to Voice) And since when are Cloud and Riku related?

Saru_no_Cheesecake on May 24, 2007, 7:29:27 PM

Saru_no_Cheesecake on
Saru_no_CheesecakeXD
See? What did daddy tell you, faggy son?
*cracks up again* I love quoting from these XD

FFXgirl on January 24, 2007, 8:55:58 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlLol!!! I can't wait til you update!!! Great job also!!!

FallingRaindrops on January 24, 2007, 6:20:16 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindropsWay to butt in riku XD

PunkWolfGirl on January 24, 2007, 5:06:51 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirl:o Yay first comment on zee new chappie! This storeh is awesome and I looooove the part in this chapter when boice says i am ur fathah and riku sayd dont even try that trick again lols i like that bit ;DDD


Kitty45Kat19and94Keyoni on January 24, 2007, 6:06:47 AM

Kitty45Kat19and94Keyoni on
Kitty45Kat19and94Keyoni thnx i feel in a star warsy mood wen writing this...and i dont watch star wars...but thanx anyway XP