Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Wake up!

Mario wakes up in an unfamiliar place, with unfamiliar people.

Chapter 1 - Wake up!

Chapter 1 - Wake up!
MARIO'S POV



I awoke in a strange place. My head pounded for a few seconds. I looked around. The walls were a bright lavenderish, while the floor was an brownish orange. I was on a white, comfy sheet. Where am I? I thought. A Lavender-eyed girl, wearing a lavender dress, with lavender catlike ears poking through her blond hair and a tail to match, called out “He's awake!” to another girl with cute pink eyes and a pink dress, and the ears of a pink canine poking through her beautiful blond hair, a white and pink ribbon on the right one, her pink canine tail poking through her dress. The pink-eyed girl ran towards me. “Mario, I'm so glad that you're ok!” she said happily. Am I Mario? I thought, as she hugged me so tight that it hurt a little bit. Her tail was thrashing around, and the smile she had was up to her cheeks. Who is she? I pondered. “Now, Now, Peach, let's not get too excited. He just woke up. Give him some time to think” reprimanded the Lavender-eyed girl. The Pink-eyed girl, who I assumed was Peach, answered “Ok, Nastasia. Sorry for bothering you, Mario.” She then walked towards the Lavender-eyed girl, who I assumed was Nastasia. Peach was pretty. Real pretty. The 2 girls walked out of the room, while I watched them leave. I then looked at myself. I was wearing a comfy red shirt, with an orangish stripe in the middle, and soft blue sweatpants. I saw something that was a dark gray, and gave chase.


Ten minutes later
That was my tail.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment