Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Striking Thunder

Mario wakes up in an unfamiliar place, with unfamiliar people.

Chapter 2 - Striking Thunder

Chapter 2 - Striking Thunder
MARIO'S POV
After chasing (and catching!) my tail, I am alerted by a door creaking open. A....boy? man? walked into the room I am in. He seemed to be a little taller than Nastasia. He had silly ears on his head, and his tail was like a line that ended in a thunderbolt. Some brown hair was over his lip, it being two sections, one ending and the other beginning in the middle, right under his nose. He picked up a chair and sat in it. “Before you get any wrong ideas, I'm only here because Nastasia sent me here” he said, then put his light grey hand under his nose, stroking the hair. “But, I could kill you here.....”
He looked at me with those silver eyes, then looked around the room,
said something under his breath, then resumed talking. “They just had to put security cameras here!” He shouted, then sighed. “Nastasia sent me here to ask if you're alright. Apparently neither she or Peach or literally anyone else could do it instead!”
I pointed to myself. “What are you doing now?” He asked.
I pointed to his eyes, and then to myself.
“Do you want a mirror?” He asked.
That seems to be what I want. I thought, and nodded.
“Hmph. Nastasia sends me here, and now Jumpsalot wants a freaking mirror” The bandit? grumbled.
Jumpsalot? Who's that? Aren't I Mario? I pondered.
“You know what? Go get that mirror yourself. Either that, or go look at the bathroom mirror” ordered the bandit-looking guy.
I stood up, on wobbly legs, and stumbled toward the door he had went through. There, I found more doors.
Some of them had stuff on them. There was a door that had what looked like bubbles on it. I went towards that door and opened it, then stepped inside. The walls and floor were white, with lines in between it, making them look like squares. I caught a glimpse of someone, and turned to look at them. Something white was wrapped around their head, with two tall grey wolflike ears poking out. They had pretty blue eyes, which looked at me back. I covered my face with a white hand, and they did the same. They were wearing the same clothes that I am. I lowered my hand, and they did the same. They had hair in between their mouth and nose, but it wasn't the same style as the bandit-looking guy. I touched one of my wolflike ears, and they did the same. I then heard someone(probably Peach) say “Breakfast!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment