Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The trip begins, crazily

This started out as a Tales of Symphonia fic, but my recent obsession with Tales of the Abyss made me make this a crossover. Title says it all.

Chapter 1 - The trip begins, crazily

Chapter 1 - The trip begins, crazily
Tales of Symphonia: ROAD TRIP                           Tales of Symphonia:ROAD TRIP! Part one
                   Thisis a Tales of Symphonia/ Tales of the Abyss crossover. Expect stupidity and aMary-Sue.
 
Summary: Anzie, Kitti, Kylie, and Kylene planned aroad trip. The Tales of Symphonia characters were invited, but one idiotinvited his friend from Tales of the Abyss. What will happen you say? Utter chaos, that’s what.
 
Location: Tower of Salvation
 
Anzie: “I don’t know about this…”
 
Kitti: “When have you been cautious!? Besides,these guys are easy. You should know.”
 
Lauren: (she has a hyper squeaky voice) “I LIKECHOCOLATE!”
 
Anzie: “Where’d she come from? Hey Lauren,shouldn’t you be at the Iselia human ranch, flirting with Forcystus, likenormal?”
 
Lauren: “NOPE! I know he’s going on a road tripwith you guys! So I’m coming too!”
 
 Location:Iselia
 
Kylie: “Where is everybody? You’d think they’dhave seen a catgirl before.”
 
Lloyd: “Ok, we’re here and ready for the roadtrip!”
 
Colette: “Uh-huh!”
 
Meanwhile, Regal is watching Camp Lazlo.
 
Genis: *moans* “Regal, come on, it’s time for theROAD TRIP!”
 
Regal: “Road trip? Sweet.”
 
Presea: “It is time to leave. Come on.”
 
Raine: “Will we be seeing any ruins!?”
 
Sheena: “Probably not, but I’m going to smackZelos hard if he tries anything…”
 
Zelos: “Hey hunny, wanna ****?”
 
Sheena: “Ew, NO!” *smacks Zelos*
 
 Back atthe Tower of Salvation…
 
Anzie: “Where are they?”
 
Lauren: “Probably hung up somewhere. Probablybecause of Rodyle. Most likely. Yup yup!”
 
Kitti: “Yeah, either him or Pronyma. That whore.She makes me sick.”
 
Mithos: “OK, we’re here. Now let’s go!”
 
Kratos: “Impatient, are we?”
 
Yuan: “He’s always like that.”
 
Pronyma: *hitting Kvar with her rod* “Jerk! Hellno!”
 
Kvar: “All I wanted was a date!”
 
Rodyle: “Are we gonna go get my nerd friend now?Are we? Are we? Are we? Are we? Are we?”
 
Anzie(calm voice): “Yes, we’ll go get him now.”
 
Kitti: “Why do I have to be stuck with theseidiots?!”
 
Forcystus: “Welcome to my world…”
 
Lauren: “SQUEE!” *glomp*
 
Later, when the road trip actually started…
 
Anzie’s driving, Forcystus is next to her becausehe “can’t stand those idiots”, and everyone else is in the back, being randomand weird.
 
Lauren (singing/squawking): “ARE WE THERE YET, AREWE THERE YET, ARE WE THERE YET, ARE WE THERE YET, ARE WE THERE YET, ARE WETHERE YET!?”
 
Forcystus: “NO WE ARE NOT ‘THERE’ YET, NOW SHUTUP!!!!”
 
Lauren: “Eep.”
 
With the others…
 
Lloyd: “I know a funny song!”
 
Colette: “Sing it, Lloyd!”
 
Lloyd: “OK! 3! 2! 1! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME,PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY, PEANUTBUTTER JELLY, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY, PEANUT BUTTER JELLYWITH A BASEBALL BAT!  LET ME RIDE THATDONKEY DONKEY, LET ME RIDE THAT DONKEY DONKEY, LET ME RIDE THAT DONKEY DONKEY,LET ME RIDE THAT DONKEY DONKEY, LET ME RIDE THAT DONKEY DONKEY, PLEASE, PLEASE,LET ME RIDE THAT DONKEY DONKEY, LET ME RIDE THAT DONKEY DONKEY, LET ME RIDETHAT DONKEY DONKEY, LET ME RIDE THAT DONKEY DONKEY, LET ME RIDE THAT DONKEYDONKEY, PLEASE, PLEASE, LET ME RIDE THAT DONKEY DONKEY, LET ME RIDE THAT DONKEYDONKEY, LET ME RIDE THAT DONKEY DONKEY, LET ME RIDE THAT DONKEY DONKEY!!!”
 
Genis: *bashing his head against the seat*
 
Sheena: O_o
 
Zelos: ^_^
 
Regal: *repeats the song*
 
Presea: “I do not think peanut butter and jelly ona-” *next word censored* “is very appropriate…”
 
Lloyd: “What’s a-“ *gets knocked out by Raine*
 
Ok, I think we’ve had enough of these guys. Backwith Cruxis!
 
Anzie: “LAUREN! YOU HEARD HIM! SHUT YOUR FREAKINGPIE HOLE!!”
 
Lauren: “But-“
 
Kitti: “Whose house is this?”
 
*door opens, Jade (from Tales of the Abyss) runsout, stops, turns back and starts screaming swears at someone*
 
Anzie: “Hi Jade. Wanna join our Road Trip?”
 
Jade: “Sure.” *opens door* “Oh gawd, who cutone!?”
 
Every sane person in the van: *points at Rodyle*
 
Jade: “I should have known…” *gets in the van*“…what are we waiting for? Go! Go! Go!”
 
Anzie: “…we’re just waiting.”
 
Jade: “For… what…? Or… oh no…”
 
*door opens again, this time, Dist (Tales of theAbyss again) runs out with a lobster clinging to his sleeve*
 
Anzie: “What’s the lobster for?”
 
Jade: “I don’t know, and I don’t WANT to know!”
 
five minutes later, after Dist pulled the lobsteroff his sleeve…
 
Dist: “Hey, a ROAD TRIP! Cool.”
 
Pronyma: “What do you know about ‘cool’, NERD?”
 
Anzie: “Call him a nerd one more time and I’ll…”
 
Ok, this is getting out of hand…
 
END CHAPTER, MAN!!!
 
Next chapter, we’re gonna actually make it to… uh,where were we going again? Someone, tell me where we’re going! I needsuggestions! Best suggestion wins! And if you want a guest appearance, justask!   
 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anise13 on December 19, 2006, 7:29:47 AM

Anise13 on
Anise13that is so fricken funny with jade coming out of nowhere and dist runs out to with a lobster stuck to him (hahaha)

DoctorDaiquri on May 2, 2006, 1:28:25 PM

DoctorDaiquri on
DoctorDaiquriXD They go to Altamira and play on the beach and sing to birds and dance at a rave and Dist runs over someone with his chair and Kvar dogslaps Rodyle and *gets shot*

BlackPaint on March 30, 2006, 8:12:36 AM

BlackPaint on
BlackPaintOMG! I LOVE THE PEANUT BUTTER JELLY SONG! IT ROCKS HARD! Oh oh! Go to uhhhhhh...... Luin! Yeah!