Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Its in there

K so this is a story that my friend is writing and its all about vampire and our spazzes so enjoy!!!

Chapter 1 - Its in there

Chapter 1 - Its in there
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guys I need a name for the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Meg






















Prologue



A wanted man cautiously crept across the street. No one knew he was there; they were still looking for him in the forests up in Vermont. He almost laughed out loud at how easily the fools they called the police could be deceived. If he hadnt lost it in that bar&. He shook his head, no use dwelling in the past. The convict looked up and was startled to see that there was a beautiful full moon out, lighting up the star speckled sky. An echo of laughter floated to him. He looked at his watch, 1:00 a.m. From the laughter it sounded like a group of girls. Excellent. He needed to feed. Pennsylvania was far enough away from New Jersey. They wouldnt think to trace him to these supposedly secluded incidents. He licked his lips. Time to start the hunt.








Chapter 1: Beginning


6 girls sat around a bonfire roasting marshmallows for smores. A speaker was blaring in the hands of a medium height, freckled, pony tailed, brown haired head banger. Next to the head banger was another brunette of roughly the same height who was strumming an imaginary guitar and nodding her head to the beat. Beside the guitarist sat yet another brunette who was tall and also freckled. As she tapped her foot to the beat and sang along, a tall, freckled redhead next to her looked utterly confused. A tall blonde with glasses laughed next to her and another tall brunette stared intently into the fire as she roasted a marshmallow.
What song is this, Bri? the redhead asked.
Goodbye by SR-71, dont you love it? the speaker holder, Bri, answered. Say yes or well evict you.
Evict me? Meg, you wouldnt do that, would you? the redhead looked pleadingly at the guitarist.
Yes, yes I would. Queens do evict people you know? Meg continued to strum to the music. Advisors? What are your opinions?
Youve already heard mine: EVICT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bri shouted.
Alex? Meg turned to the brunette on her other side.
Hmmmm&I dont know&.Alex began.
EVICT!!!! EVICT!!!!
BRI! SHUT UP! She hasnt even said if she likes it yet!
Oh. WELL!?! Bri turned to Tara expectantly.
Jeez, Bri. Yes, I like it.
Yay! Now its time to head bang! Bri scrolled down on the blue iPod nano. You have some awesome songs on here, Meg.
You bet I do! Now turn up Korn and lets head bang! Are you done with my smore yet, Kim? Its been forever.
The tall brunette who was roasting the marshmallow looked up and stuck her tongue out at Meg. Oh stuff it. Ive made five of these for you already!
Nuh-uh! Its only been three!
Whatever. Kim rolled her eyes as the skewer with the golden-brown marshmallow dipped lower.
Dont burn it! Im not going to&CRAP! Kim attempted to pull the skewer away form the fire but her jerky movements had caused the marshmallow to plop right into it.
Smart, Kim. First you trip on one stair and then you burn my marshmallow, nice.
You know what?! SHUT UP! Youre one to talk!
You! I didnt forget where my sleeping bag was and then get my hair stuck three times in a zipper!
Both of you can it so we can do the Cha-cha Slide! Bri cut in, putting the speaker on a nearby table that her grandmother, Patty, had brought out earlier to put the food on. Meg stuck out her tongue at Bri, who made a face back.
Alright! The Cha-cha Slide! Finally something I know! Tara exclaimed.
Shut up. Kira, get me a piece of chocolate or Ill vote to demote you further. Come on! You *baka are so slow!
Were coming, were coming. The blonde, Kira, said as she rolled her eyes and picks up a piece of chocolate. With a, here, she tossed it at Bri.
Wa, wa, wa, WA! Crap you Kira! Bri yelled as she juggled the chocolate for a few times before it hit the ground. She scooped it up and popped it in her mouth. Five second rule, she explained at Taras questioning glance.
Alright! Time for the Cha-cha Slide!

*baka=idiot or fool in Japanese. These girls often use other languages when they speak.



**

The convict watched the girls form a line and dance to the music. One of the girls,Bri by the looks of it, trips over her feet and falls into the bushes. He cant help but snicker as all girls laugh. He realizes with a jolt that hes come out from behind the tree. Cursing his stupidity, he hurriedly steps behind a large maple as one of the girls turned around. At first hes afraid that she saw him, but dismisses it as she turns around and walks back to her friends who sat around the campfire again. Now was his time to plan. He slowly stepped into the shadows as his plot unfolded.

**

Guys! Shut up for a moment! I think I saw someone in the woods! Tara whispered.
Trick of the light, Tara. We would have heard them if there was. No one could get through there without tripping in the dark or stepping on something. Bri dismissed it. I should know.
Im not so sure&. Tara began, but Meg cut her off.
Hey, have you heard that they still havent caught that guy from Vermont? she asked, smiling.
Really? I keep forgetting to watch the news. Kim said, stabbing another marshmallow onto her skewer.
I dont know much, my dad just commented as her read the paper. Maybe, just maybe hes down here&waiting for his next victims. Meg said and laughed at Taras horrified face.
I heard stuff. Grammy always likes to watch the news. They found some weird stuff up there apparently. Bri added, winking at Meg and Alex as she set down the iPod and speakers.
Such as? Kim make one of those for everyone, I have an idea and dont eat them yet! Alex smiled as she placed the first of Kims perfect smores onto the paper plate in her lap. Well, Bri continued, poking the fire, the reporter said that there were ten people who died in the bar. It was a rough neighborhood, so the police assumed it was just some drunk shooting a gun.
It wasnt? Tara interrupted.
No, now shut up and let me continue. As I was saying, when they looked closer at the evidence-people walking outside and people in the apartment next door-no one heard a single gunshot. The victims were cut with a knife and there was blood everywhere. Well, sorta.
Sort of? Kim asked as she handed Alex a third smore.
Yup. All of their blood had poured out and there was a lot on the floor, but the amounts didnt add up.
Youre making no sense, Bri. Kira said as she eyed the smore plate. What are you going to do with all of those, Alex?
Youll see. Keep going, Bri. Alex encouraged as she added a fourth smore to her plate.
Okay. What I meant was&well, there was a drain thing on the floor of the bar. So if someone spilled anything, the bartender wouldnt have to go clean it up. Well, they put a-you know those plastic things you put paint in so you can use a roller?-they put that underneath of the drain so if someone dropped their car keys, they wouldnt have to go into the sewer. Well, the police checked it out to see if it was full of blood... Bri paused to take a swig from her Sprite can. And it just didnt add up!
What do you mean? Was there no blood or something? Kira asked as the smore count reached five.
No, there was a lot of blood. But you know how the human body has like, 250 liters of blood in it? The police didnt find-wait a minute, 250 times 10- 2500 liters of blood down there. No one had pulled the plug to release all the stuff, well, because they were all dead. The police found, like, only 1800 liters in there.
So whered the other-wait-700 liters go? Meg asked as the smore count reached six.
Thats the thing! Theyre missing!
Missing?!? Alex asked, disgusted.
Yeah! No trace whatsoever! Theyve been looking for a week and a half and no leads!
Maybe hes a vampire. Kim joked.
Oh my gosh! Hes a vampire! Kim youre a genius! Meg shouted.
MEG! I was kidding!
Duh! You are such a baka, Kim. Meg laughed.
Shut up both of you! Everyone take a smore and DONT EAT IT YET, BRI! Alex shouted as she handed out the smores. Bri, who had her smore halfway to her mouth, pouted and tried to swipe Megs.
NO! Bri get off! Meg snatched her smore back as Bri pouted again.
Alright! All of you shut up so I can talk! Alex yelled above Bris moaning. A toast to the end of summer! WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL! she laughed.
WOOT! TIME TO EAT! Meg shouted and chowed down on her smore.
Too bad your celebration is so short. A deep voice behind them informed.
The girls spun around to see a tall blond man standing behind them in jeans and a black sweatshirt.
What, who the hell are you?! Meg yelled jumping up.
Hmmmmm, thats really none of your concern right now. You really should be worrying about yourselves. It will take them a while to realize youre gone, and by that time it will be too late. The man smiled a toothy, evil smile.
WHAT, Alex and Bri where on there feet now!? Kim continued to play with the skewer and Kira and Tara were frozen in terror.
Oh I believe you heard me. Now any last words? he asked

YES, EAT SMORE, Bri screamed throwing her half eaten smore at him. The smore smacked the convict in the head and slid down his face into his open hand. He laughed and threw it away. One second he was there, and the next he was behind Kim.
I believe Ill start with you, he said grabbing Kim by the shoulders.
Kim screamed and blindly waved the skewer in his face. The convict jerked backwards with a hiss, the skin across his nose and cheeks cut.
Grab a skewer, get away from the fire, and circle up! Meg barked the orders as the convict staggered back, holding his nose.
Everyone scrambled around the chairs into the more open field a few steps away. They formed a circle with their backs to each other holding the skewers outward. The convict had recovered from the shock of his wound and cursed, slowly circling the girls.
This could have been quick and easy, but no. You had to go out and cut me. Stupid girls, now I guess Ill make it slow and painful. He was suddenly in the middle of the circle.
Good bye, he said as he opened his mouth and&a knife penetrated the circle and struck the convict in the arm. He hissed and lunged for Alex. Another knife sliced through the air and embedded itself in the convicts right side. He roared in pain and grabbed Alex, holding her out in front of him.
Another move and she dies! he hissed as his eyes darted left to right and pressed a knife to Alexs throat.
Nothing penetrated the looming silence. Meg, Bri, and Kim stood rigid with their pokers raised. Show yourself, and no tricks. The wanted man ordered, tightening his grip on Alex.
Thought you told me not to move? the voice came from their left.
They all spun to left, watching the darkness for any sign of movement.
Well? the voice inquired again.
Shut up! Just get out here!
Fine.
A boy who looked no older then 18 stepped out. He had medium length brown hair and bright blue eyes. The boy was tall, thin, and you could see muscles under his long sleeves which were tucked into gloves.
STOP, you one of them, arent you? the convict spat.
The boy stopped around 8 feet away. He still hadnt stopped smiling. Yup.
Ha, never thought you animals could catch up with me so soon!
It wasnt that hard really.
Oh?
Yup, all I needed was some basic stuff and the rest was cake. So&how long are we going to just sit here?
Not long. Not long at all. The convict smiled and without warning, threw his knife at the boy.
The knife struck him in his stomach and he bent over, gasping. Alex thinking quickly, bit the convicts hand elbowed him in the ribs and flung her fist backwards, and punched him. The convict was caught off guard and staggered back.
NOW!!! STAB!!! Bri yelled, lunging at the convict

Meg and Kim were right behind her. Tara and Kira went over to the boy while Alex started kicking the convict.
The convict let out a frenzied roar and grabbed the knife the protruded out of his side. Bri ran up behind him and ran the skewer into him. He howled again and slashed backwards with the knife. The knife connected with Bris throat, leaving a large slit. Bri stumbled back, clutching her throat.
No! Meg and Alex yelled and charged.
The convict spun, hissing. Meg and Alex dodged out of the way just in time. As Meg spun around, the convict lashed out and caught the edge of Megs throat. Meg too stumbled back, gasping. Alex made a wild slash and spun out of the way of the knife. The convict quickly brought the knife in a sweeping motion and stabbed Alex in her right shoulder. Alex toppled over, wheezing as the convict raised a knife& and got a skewer to the eye.
As the convict screamed in pain, Kim ran up and started trying to kick him. The convict grabbed the skewer with a snarl and ran it through Kims stomach. Kim moaned and fell to the ground.
DAMN YOU!!! The boy on his feet, face contorted with rage.
He yanked out a pistol with silencer on it, cocked and shot the convict in the head. Kira and Tara were hysterical. The boy jammed his gun into its holster at his belt. He looked around at the girls and felt a stab of pity. He couldnt let them die like this. Hed have to pay for it later but he had to do it. He walked over to the girl with the slit throat.
Im sorry, he apologized over and over,Im sorry.











Chapter 2: Cyrus


Pain, Bri felt A LOT of it. She groaned, it was worse then anything shed felt before. Especially at her throat, that was throbbing like crazy. There was no way she could get back to sleep now. She groaned again and rolled over. What had she done to deserve this?
The memories came flooding back in a rush. The party. The convict. The knives. Bris eyes flew open and she sat up quickly, head throbbing in protest. She was in a big bed in an unfamiliar room. It was pretty simple for such a big room. Yellow walls, light and ceiling fan, a desk, and a bathroom. As Bri took in the room, there was a knock at the door.
Come in, Bri said hoarsely, as she rubbed her soar throat.
BRI! Alex and Meg came barreling into the room and hugged her.
AH! CANT BREATH! Bri gasped. So where are we? she asked as Meg and Alex released her.
No idea, Meg shrugged, I was walking around when I ran into Alex. We heard you moaning down the hall.
Alex nodded, Ive explored most of this top floor&I think. This place is huge.!
Where are Tara and Kira and Kim?
Probably in one of the other rooms.
Well, what are we waiting for? Bri asked, hopping of the bed.
The confusing thing is, Bri, how did we survive? Meg asked quietly. The gashes the guy made are all scars now. See? Meg showed the side of her neck, where the knife had cut.
Wait! So that means&. Bri rushed over to the bathroom mirror. Sure enough, there was a big scar across her neck. Thats so weird.
I know, Alex said getting up and headed to the door. Lets find the others.

**
Bri, Alex, and Meg were walking along a long hallway when they heard a familiar voice.
NO, CRAP YOU BRI, I WANTED THAT PIZZA! Kims voice echoed down the hallway.
Alex, Bri, and Meg ran down the hallway to the door nearest the stairs. Inside they found Kim sitting up in her bed, breathing hard.
KIM!!! they shouted in union and ran and hugged her.
Bri, wheres my pizza?! Kim yelled.
It was a dream you baka!
Huh, really? pause, OH MY GOSH HOW ARE WE ALIVE!!!? WHERE ARE WE? WHAT AM I DOING IN THIS BED?!
Jeez! Calm down! I dont know any of those questions. Were all just as confused as you. Alex said.
Cept were not spazzing. Meg added.
Well then what are we waiting for? Lets go explore! Kim said as she jumped out of bed, got her foot caught on the sheets, and did a face plant.
Alex, Bri, and Meg roared with laughter as Kim tried to extract her foot, but succeeded instead of tangling herself even more.
Im going downstairs. Meg said walking out the door.
Arent we going to look for Kira and Tara?
Nope.
ALRIGHT!!! Bri shouted and raced out the door.
Guys? GUYS! Im stuck! Kim shouted from the floor.
So? Alex asked
GAH, CRAP YOU ALL!
Good luck with that! Alex laughed and raced out the door.
**
Meg, Bri, Alex stood at the top of a huge staircase covered in the same red carpet that blanketed the hallway. Down on the first level the floors were wood and led to a huge, double wood door. To the left was a metal door that had a spoon and a knife on it. To the right was a long table with a full vase of roses in the center.
Wahoo! Meg yelled as she grabbed the railing and slid down.
Alex and Bri followed with whoops of joy. Kim stumbled out of her room and nearly tripped down the stairs. Meg ran to the metal door.
Alex! Look! Were on the door!
What? Alex asked, hopping off the banister.
Remember in Spanish class how our names were Cuchara(spoon in Spanish), and Cuchillo(Knife in Spanish)?
Oh yeah, Im glad they were smart enough to honor us.
What about me? Bri asked in a whimpering voice.
Youre honored above the door! Meg said pointing to the two big doors, above them hung a huge clock with roman numerals.
Oh yeah, Relojs rule! Bri said sticking her hands up in the air and hitting Kim in the nose.
OW! BRI! Kim staggered back holding her nose.
Then I guess you gotta shrink. LETTS EAT!!! Bri stuck out her tongue and began to walk towards the door.
The handle of the big doors turned. The girls spun around as Kira, Tara, and the boy from the party, stepped through the doors with bags of groceries. The boy looked up from his groceries and smiled.
If youre looking for food, all of its here. No one has been here for a while. We had to throw out all of the old food. Help us out here we got a lot of stuff.
YES! FOOD! Meg shouted and raced out to the black truck on the stone driveway.
**
An hour and a couple of ramen packs later, Meg, Bri, Alex, Kim, Kira, Tara, and the boy sat around the table drinking sodas. After a few minutes, Meg broke the silence.
Uh, I dont mean to be rude, but who are you, where are we, and how did we get here? I think we deserve an explanation.
Hmmmmmm&Yes. Yes, I suppose you do. I think Ill start with where we are and how you lived, thats a good subject. The boy said. Oh, by the way, my name is Cyrus.
Cyrus set down his Doke and began to tell the tale.
You guys were going to die. Firstly there are 8 vital spots of the human body: the heart, liver, throat, kidney, spine, jugular vein, lungs, and subclavain artery. Bris throat was cut, Megs jugular vein slashed, Alexs lung punctured, and Kims liver punctured. To put it simply: you were dead. I couldnt let you die. So&uh&well, it gets kinda crazy here. Umm&your vampires. There I said it.
Silence.
Your serious? Kim asked
Well, duh! Why would I joke about something as serious as this?! Do you have any other explanation for how youre ALIVE?! You could be grateful! Cyrus snapped.
Kim shut up. We are grateful, Cyrus Its just a little hard to wrap our minds around. Alex cut in, punching Kim in her stomach.
Good. Anyways, when I had to bite you, your friends thought I was crazy.
He told us to shut up and go grab all of the stuff.  Tara added.
Yup, so&aright Ill just give you a list of things.
Youre only half vampires. To be a full vampire you need to drink the blood of a full vampire. Dont try drinking a mad vampires blood, though. Or, well, youll go mad. Pretty simple.
We vamps have a system. There are two categories. We good vamps are under the rule of the Kaiga. The bad ones such as your Would be killer is one of the Malvagita. Oh by the way, the vamp that attacked you kinda got away. He jerked his head back and cushioned the blow. He escaped while I was attending to you 4.
&
Bri interrupted him, holding up her hand. Cyrus raised his eyebrows, Yes?
Excuse me for a moment. Bri said getting up and walking into the kitchen. Cyrus raised his eyebrows and the other girls shrugged as Meg said, Me too.
Meg walked out of the room also leaving 5 very confused people behind. A few seconds of silence passed. All of a sudden there was a crash from the kitchen.
WAHOO!!! OH YEAH!!!
WERE VAMPIRES HOW COOL IS THAT?!
AWSOME!!!
Meg and Bris celebration was followed by many crashes of pots and pans falling to the floor. Alex burst into laughter and got up.
Excuse me, she said, barely containing herself and hurried out the room.
OH YEAH! WAHOO! THIS IS THE BEST, Alex shouted.
This was followed by Meg and Bris whoops as the celebration continued. Cyrus had his mouth hanging wide open in shock. After a few minuets he broke into a grin, threw back his head and laughed.
Those idiots, Kira muttered shaking her head.
Cyrus continued to laugh as Kim sat there with her mouth hanging open and sounds of wreckage continued from the kitchen.
After a while, the clatter of pots and pans stopped, though Cyrus laughter continued. Meg, Bri, and Alex all walked back in with serious faces.
Cyrus wiped the tears from his eyes and said,Now thats a new one. This is probably the first time anyones been exited to be a vamp. Hilarious. I cant wait to see their faces.
You may continue now. We just had to get that out of our systems. Bri explained. You were on number 3.
Ah, number 3. I guess I should start off again.
All of you must be examined by the Kaiga. Dont worry. All vamps go through this. I dont really get it myself. Our chief Vampire, you know, the boss, kinda. Well his name is Yogensha. He can kind of see if your good or bad or something like that. Oh, forgot to add something to #1. Only the most trusted and highest vamps are full vampires. So youll be half vamps for a while.
Were are Yogensha and the Kaiga? What do the Kaiga and Malvagita mean? Meg interrupted
Hmmmm&let me think. Well you have to really hear the whole story to understand. It goes something like this:
The first vampires came from Japan. Dont ask how, thats the mystery. Its possible we may have come from panthers or wolves; we seem to have connections with them. Whatever. So the vamps disguised themselves as samurai and ninja. That made new vamps, and one of them, who we call Hankosha, or rebel, realized that this was evil.
It was around this time that Japan began to settle down. Ninja and samurai were becoming a dying race. Hankosha went to some of the other new vamps and talked a few of them onto his side. One night, they attacked the evil vamps, and killed a bunch. Only one survived and escaped. Hankosha and the others didnt realize though. So they set up a system, or, a council really. Thats how Kaiga-council in Japanese- started. Well, they ran their new vampire nation easily. The opened a clinic where they treated patients. They got a lot of blood donations and they could drink on operation patients blood without them knowing. So they lived like this for 10 years. After 10 years, they heard rumors of mass killings in Italy. Hankosha and his men crossed thousands of miles to get to Italy. Said Cyrus.
What they found wasnt pretty. The Romans bloody name came from the mad vamps army he had made. Hankosha and his guys battled the evil vamps, who they called the Malvagita, or evil in Italian. Hankoshas group eventually won, though Hankosha himself was killed. His team went back to Japan and continued the clinic work. They went on wiping out the occasional bad vamps and calling themselves Kaiga.
Lots of time passed, he continued, Kaigas reach continued to expand. They recruited different kinds of people to be vamps. When North America was founded, they sent many vampires disguised as protestant pilgrims. Lots more time passed. America broke from England but thankfully our vampires stayed connected.
Now, the Civil War came along. A group of bad vampires split apart and began the Confederate Nation, I believe, in the South. The North where good vamps. As you know from your history lessons, we good vamps won. A few evil vampires had escaped, though, and carried on the name of Malvagita. Your would-be-killer is one of them. Were subjects of the Kaiga, but were always keeping a lookout. Usually the Malvagita are known to go berserk and attack a lot of people. Thats where people like me come in. This leads me to 4.
Some vampires have special abilities. Yogensha has his ability, for example. Its not all vampires, I remind you. It always has to do with who you were before and what you were like.
You have special abilities?! Tara asked, awed.
Yup, Im a tracker. Give me anything with a scent on it, its easier to work with blood though, and I can find them.
You mean you were with the Kaiga? Kim said.
Kim you were thinking of THAT all this time?! Bri asked, shocked at her friends stupidity.
SHUT UP! So what if it was?! Kim shot back.
So does this mean we could have special abilities? Alex cut in.
Hmmmmm&its a possibility. I honestly dont know. I discovered my ability after about&a month of being vampire, Cyrus answered.
So that means you were good at finding people before you were a vampire, right? Meg asked.
Yeah kinda. All I had to do was think basically of what kind of person they were and where they were likely to be. It was just logic when I was human. I guess that being a vampire only helped it progress more. Well, thats how I view it al least. Was Cyrus response.
Anyways on with my list.
All of us have nicknames. Even if you dont have a special abilities you get one. That way if you need to get a message to someone, you can use a nickname and no one will know!
So whats your? Kira asked.
Predator, my tracking abilities make Malvigita my natural prey. So Predator fits. Dont use my name lightly, though. Only use real names in dire situations or when its absolutely safe. It would be really bad if any of the Malvigita realize that we use simple codes like this.
So well get nicknames too, right? How will they know what to call us if we dont know what we can do? Meg asked.
Thats a very good question. It takes a while to get to Japan, where the Kaiga headquarters are. Its not unusual for it to take a month or two. From hear Ill take you all down to Virginia.
Why Virginia? asked Kim, puzzled That doesnt us any closer to Japan.
A good friend is stationed down there. Im technically a youngster myself. Only been a vampire for a year, you know? Anyways, my friend should be able to help us. Now back to my list. Cyrus explained.
But& Tara began.
Shut up and let me talk. Now where was I? Ah number 6.
All vampires age at a slowere rate then humans do. We get old and die, like everyone else. Instead of ageing every year, however, we age I vampireyear for every 75 human years.
All vampires can die though wounds, like humans. We heal increadibly fast, though. Youve probably noticed for yourselves how your wounds are now scars. Bri, we have to do something for your throat. Everyone else doesnt have a large or very noticeable wound except for you.
Thats just because Im special. I see your point, though,  Bri pondered.
Hey! Ive got a good idea! If you get a ribbon or something, Bri, you can tie it around your neck and hide the scar! Meg explained.
Meg you are brilliant. Bri said.
Duh. How else could you describe me? Meg smiled.
Well& Bri started.
Shut up or youre dead. Please continue Cyrus. Meg said, poking Bri in the stomach.
There are places like these all over the world. Theyre basically safe houses. Places an injured vampire or a new vampire can go and be at peace. These are usually in big secluded places where they are rarely humans. All of us have a compass sorta thing. It acts just like a compass, except it locates the nearest safe house and points you to it. All vampires of the Kaiga have one. Youll have to be examined before youre presented one, though.
There is a designated Vampire for every state. Theyre in charge of the states welfare and are required to know whenever a vampire is coming into a state or leaving. We try to make their lives easier for them so were asked to call in saying whatever.
Kind of like the archbishops for the catholic church right? Alex asked.
Sorta, they can also send for certain vampires. The Vermont head asked the kaiga to send me over. Im always on the move because calls like this come in a lot. Its nice to get a little peace. The only reason Im not gone already is because of you all. Cyrus added.
Oh sorry, Kira said.
No, Im happy its been 2 months since my last break. There arent many like me around. Anyway, I should keep going with my list.
Every vampire gets a cell. It looks like an ordinary cell and acts like one too, but instead of your friends it hold \s all the vampires numbers on it. Thats how we get in touch with the state vamps. All of the cells respond to Yogenshas, so when he adds a new number it automatically appears on ours. Yet another thing you get after being examined.
Jeez my list is getting long. 11 is about the ceremony. This is when you get your nickname, cell, compass thing, and your excepted as vampires. I dont really get how this is done, but they do something with your blood that binds you to them eternally. So even if you go mad afterwards, you cant tell the Malvagita anything because the bind is still in tact.
I think this is the last one. Hopefully! We only drink donated blood of the collected blood from a patient. Drinking off the floor is just disgusting and if you drink from a human, they turn vamp, as you know. Thats why many vamps and doctor. They can carry around blood to distribute without suspicion. Well, thats it! Cyrus finished and took another swig of his coke.
So have you contacted the Delaware vamp yet? Alex asked.
Silence.
You havent, have you? she asked again, putting her head in her hands. Yet another idiot to add to our band.
All of you shut up so I can call. Cyrus snapped, pulling out a cell with a paw print in the back. Whats with the paw on the back? Kim asked.
Wolf paw, goes with my name. Cyrus explained scrolling down his contacts.
Cyrus?
NO, PREDATOR! Meg yelled exasperated.
Ohhhhhh, I get it now!
Can it! Cyrus said, pressing the call button. Hey, Con! Uh I got a little pob. Yeah, um you know how I was hunting, well, Ive got 4 new ones. Yeah. Thanks. Um, so I wanted to let you know. WHAT?! Ummmm, I guess not. Sure. Uh, bought 3 maybe. Ive also got 2 humans. I know, Jeez. So 3, Kay? Yup. Bye. Cyrus sighed and put his phone in his back pocket.
Well? Bri demanded.
We get to meet Conrad Jones tomorrow. 3 oclock here. I didnt want to move you yet. Hes going to size you up. So be on your best behavior. No spazzes, kay? Cyrus finished.
Thats physically impossible. Bri said.
Yeah, they said the same about vampires. Cyrus snapped. Oh, and by the way, Kira and Tara picked some extra cloths for you. Those are toast. He added, pointing to the blood-stained cloths.
Cmon! We tried to pick the right sizes. We made rough guesses so deal if they were wrong. Kira said, standing up and walking into the kitchen.
Im going for a walk, later. Cyrus waved, heading for the door.
All of the girls waved as he shut the door. Meg, Bri, Alex, Kim, and Tara stood up and waved into the kitchen after Kira, who was setting aside 4 pairs of cloths.
I want& this one! Bri said grabbing the nearest pile. She had a black T-shirt with an anube symbol from Naruto on it, and a pair of black cargo pants that split into shorts.
Yay! I guessed right! Ha! Bri laughed pointing at Meg.
Oooooooookay&Bri youve lost it. She said, picking up a pile. Oh yeah! she yelled, holding up a pair of denim caprice and a black shirt with the One Piece pirate symbol on it.
Shut up, its all the ramen I ate. Now to go change, and run around the house just for the fun of it!
Oh sounds like fun mind if I join?
Nope, but you have to be as loud as you are in soccer though.
Alright!
Not without me, you arent. Alex said picking up the next pile of cloths. Kim, I believe this is yours. She added handing Kim the Halo shirt and jeans.
Oh yeah, this is so me. Kim said holding the shirt up.
So this pile is for me said, picking up the last pile of clothing. There was a black My chemical Romance tank top and a jean shirt. Her face brightened up and hugged her clothes. My life long dream has come true! she squeezed. She ran over to Kira and hugged her, as well. I LOVE YOU KIRA!!
ALEX! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE! I HAVE AN IDEA! BRING THE SPOONS! Meg shouted from the top of the stairs.
YOU, Alex shouted back from the bathroom, IM CHANGING!
AHHHHH, I HATE YOU! EVIL! Meg shouted and slid down the banister as Alex closed the door.
Meg raced into the kitchen and rummaged through a bunch of drawers. She whooped and came up with a 6 plastic spoons.
Uh&Meg? Tara asked.
Shut up and follow me. No, No, NO! Shut up! GOSH! Meg said, storming out of the room.
She walked to the side of the huge stairs. Kira and Tara followed continually, who knew what Meg could do when shes in spazz mode. Alex walked out of the kitchen, fixing her cross necklace.
What were you spazzing about? Alex asked as she bent down to fix the laces on her Vans.
One minute. BRI AND KIM GET THE HECK DOWN HERE! Meg yelled up the stairs.
I am! Jeez Meg! Whatre you bugging for?! Bri asked slowly sliding down the handle. Do you have a hair tie? Um&what the heck are you doing with spoons?
Meg held up her finger, and tossed Bri a hair tie that was on her wrist. Kim soon came stumbling down the stairs.
What? What is so fricking important? she demanded. Meg didnt answere but walked over to a large door ion the stair case. She quickly opened the door and stomped down, flickering the light on with her spoon.
Alex shot Bri a questioning glance. Bri shrugged and followed Meg down the stairs. Alex, Kim, and Tara followed, all wondering the same thing: what the heck is Meg doing with the spoons?!
As they all walked down the stairs thay attempted to come up with answers. Are they going to eat Jello? Pudding? Soup? Maybe theyre going to eat more ramen! But then why would the spoons be plastic? Why?!?
They soon found out. They finally came to the carpeted basement floor. It was surrounded by walls except for 3 passengers which were surrounded by walls except 3 passages which were to their left, right, and strait ahead. Meg proceeded to chuck the plastic spoons at all 5 girls while she kept one for herself. Meg took a deep breath ran over Tara, pulled back the spoon head back, and slapped it against Taras shoulder.
Tara yelped in pain as Meg headed towards the right passage way. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SPOON TAG! TARAS IT! COUNT TO 20 WHILE WE ENTER THE MAZE.
All the girls but Bri and Alex, the smart ones, stood still in shock. Alex and Bri grabbed their spoons and ran into the different sections of the maze. The rest quickly followed and Tara began the count.
**

2 hours later



Cyrus walked into an early silent house.
Uh hello? he called Silence. Cyrus went upstairs and checked the rooms. Nope He continued to search the house until there was only the basement left. He slowly walked down the stairs, wondering how much trouble 6 girls could get into in 2 hours. Not a good question.
As he stepped onto the basement floor a shadow jumped up behind him. Cyrus spun around to get whacked in the head with 2 plastic spoons. He brought up his hands to try to fend off the spoons, but the beatings continued. Cyrus peeked through his hands to see the attacker.
BRI! LAY OFF! he shouted. Bri took no notice and continued to whack him with the spoons. Another shadow popped up behind Bri and whacked her in the back of the head. Bri spun around to see Meg, holding 2 spoons in front of her. Bris eyes narrowed and they began a fight with spoons replacing swards. Cyrus didnt know whether to laugh or run, they looked serious.
Uh whats wi& Cyrus trailed off as Bri and Meg, whose spoons were holding each other off, turned to face him. He slowly began backing up as they turned to each other and nodded.

All of a sudden, both of the girls sprang up in union and bore down upon Cyrus with their spoons. Cyrus turned around and ran down the middle corridor. Meg and Bri were right behind him laughing manically and brandishing their spoons.
Cyrus sprinted down the hallway into a large circle with many branches of hallways. Crap, Cyrus thought as he ran down a random hallway. How are they keeping up with me?! They shouldnt be able to tap into their powers yet!
Cyrus soon found out that he had chosen one of the hallways that led directly to a dead end. He searched left and right for an escape route as Meg and Bri closed in on him.
Woah! What are you attacking me with spoons for! he asked hurriedly.
Meg advanced farther with an evil gleam in her eyes.
You told us not to spazz tomorrow, right? Well, if were going to even try, we have to let loose some of our energy.  Meg explained.
Why cant you do this to your friends?!
What do you think we were doing for the past 2 hours?! Bri asked
WHAT?! 2 hours and you STILL have energy to beat me up with spoons?! Cyrus asked amazed.
But of course. You should suffer for making us not spazz. Meg said, continuing to advance.
There were wheezes from the corridor and Tara and Kira came huffing into the hallway.
Bri, give&me&back&my spoon! Tara gasped.
WAHAHAHAHAHA, NEVER! Bri yelled, turning on Tara and whacking her on the forehead with one of the spoons.
What? 1 isnt enough?! Kira puffed.
NEVER! Meg yelled, also laughing and began pelting Kira with the spoons.
Cyrus gasped at the girls.
THIS is what youve been doing for 2 hours?!! he asked.
Meg turned around. Oh no, weve been playing spoon tag. We stopped and stole Kira and Taras spoons when we heard you come in. They are extremely slow today. She explained.
Are not! You guys are just faster! Kira objected only to get whacked in the head with a spoon from behind.
Hey! Are we playing hit Kira and Tara with spoon now, or are we still doing spoon tag? Alex asked.
Kim walked up behind Alex, spoon at ready. She took one look at Bri, who was still pelting Tara with blows from the spoons, and burst out laughing. Bri stopped attacking Tara and took a deap breath.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment