Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The lost wanderer

A boy with no recollection of who he is or where he came from meets a mysterious and beautiful princess who holds the keys to his memories and knows of his great destiny which can save or destroy the world according to a legend.

Chapter 0 - The lost wanderer

Chapter 0 - The lost wanderer
Today was a day like any other. Akagi got up and dressed for school as he did every morning, but something felt different today, wrong even, for every night for the past five days he,d been having the same terrible dream. In this dream he would be trapped in a dark and evil world ruled by a wicked empire and in this land a horrible beast ruled the land. It had 6 heads each one more terrifying than the last, it's eyes a piececing fiery red with a deep hatred in them. It's faces resembled those of a demon and it's body covered in hideous scales, it's form resembling that of a dragon. Every time it tried to kill Akagi by impaling him through the chest, his lungs swelling with blood as he tried to breathe and gasped for air no one could save him. After awakening he'd be drenched in sweat and his heart racing a thousand miles per second. These dreams had caused him to have trouble falling asleep as they felt so real. Going downstairs he was Greated by his mother who gave him a concerned look, she had been getting worried about him these days and the dreams were getting worse. "I know the dreams are getting worse" she said seeing the scared expression on his face and the flush pale color to his skin. "mom im really okay, don't worry." inside he was dreading another sleepless night his head feeling loopy from the lack of sleep he had been getting. His mother pulled him close to her and feeling his head softly said in a comforting yet concerned tone "if they keep happening I'll have to take you to the doctor to sort this out". "im sure it's nothing mom, probably all the scary video games I've been playing." he said reassuringly. With that he went off to school like any other day, but a small part of him could hear a strange whisper in a soft delicate voice say "help me". He was unable to tell whether it was male or female, but he chocked up these concerns to the lack of sleep he had been getting.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment