Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - School

Crystal, a girl with strange powers contained in a crystal around her neck, and her 2 companions, Snow and Midnight, just happen to find a well in her backyard that leads to another room with six other wells leading to different anime stories.

Chapter 1 - School

Chapter 1 - School
Chapter One ~ School
The sheets of my bed were warming, as I slowly prolonged myself to sleep. Time passes. The loud alarm woke me up from my splendor. As I was getting out of bed, there was a curling iron on my fabric floor plugged into the outlet. I was stunned at this, for I have never done this before. As I unplugged it, it sparked. I noticed a little shimmer in the reflection of the shiny metal bed frame of my bed. It was fire! I quickly grabbed something to try and put the fire out. Useless. Instead, it caught fire itself, and the cloth that I was using, slowly fabricated itself in flame. I woke up with alarm, for it was only a bad dream. Thank goodness, but yet, it seems as if the flame was still there. So I checked. Tossing stuffed animals, blankets, and paper from drawings that I had made. Nothing. I was relived. I slowly got up from the floor, and headed out the door to get clothes to start the school day.
I walked out into the cold winters death. The temperature was twenty below. We had just gotten a dusting of snow. The snow went crunch under my feet as I walked up the street. The sun shone on the road like new mornings winter. There were houses on each side of me; they were colors brown, grey, and blue. As I passed them, they seemed to be sleeping as the birds sang in the cold. I reached the stop sign where I meet my friend Anna. She is a short girl, with lovely brown hair, and has blue/green eyes. She has a kind personality. We walked together to the top of the hill where the bus came to pick us up. Annas friend joined us, and we talked in the morning sun.
I heard it, the bus, squeaking its wheels in the snow. We all heard it. We rushed to form a line. The bus was coming to a brutal stop. It was a big orange contraption carrying people to another place. At least, thats what I thought. When we boarded, the steps were wet with water and dirty snow from peoples shoes walking on them. As usual, the bus-driver was wearing her green fleece sweatshirt. She had lovely brown hair that was shoulder length. I looked down the aisle, and saw, as always, my seat was open. I quickly turned down the aisle and sat in my seat. Now, I only was to wait until I got to school.
Ah! The smell of school, its alarming. It wakes you up for the day. I walked to my locker, which was only around the corner. The combination lock was as cold as ice in my delicate hands. Another alarm for waking you up. I turned the dial, to certain numbers etched in my mind. The lock opened with a clack. My locker was red, like all the others, worn from the use over the years. Inside, was a self on the very top with notebooks, paper, extra pencils and the occasional other subjects. At the bottom, was a pink shelf made for shoes or other things that I brought from home. I put my gray side backpack on one of the hooks and took out my books needed for classes. I put them on top of my locker with my purse, after I closed my locker; I noticed a shadow shining on it. I turned around quickly to find a boy standing behind me. It was Jordan. I sighed in relief, for things like this scare me a bit.
Oh! You scared me. Do you always have to do that? I said alarmingly.
Sorry, I just wanted to see you smile again. Actually, I just wanted to see you again. I didnt mean to scare you. He said happily. Then he smiled.
He walked with me to my first hour, which was science. I must have forgotten to tell you. Jordan, hes my boyfriend. We have been dating for at least 3 weeks now. Hes kind of a nerd, the Star Wars and pokemon kind of person. Oh well. I love him just the way he is.
The science room was a regular sized room with desks facing toward the front of the room. The walls were covered in earth science posters and astronomy and things. There were 7 rows of desks. Mine was the third row in and the 3rd seat. I sat my stuff down, with Jordan still following me. Sigh. I went to see Kamae, who was sitting in a seat a few rows over from me. She was drawing as usual, always anime or something pretty.
Hi Kamae! I said with joy in my voice.
Hi. She said flatly. Kamae is usually a quiet person in school, but when shes home, shes as loud as a cicada in the summer.
I went to stand by my desk and talk to Jordan. He is a fairly tall boy for his age, dark brown short curly hair and brown eyes. All the dominant genes I guess. He wears glasses and always carries a small stack of mustered up papers and notebooks for his notes and sketches. He is kind of a nerd/geek, but thats why I love him.
So, how was you night? I asked curiously.
I loved talking to you all night. He said favorably. Then he smiled his cute little grin.

He he! You always love talking to me though.

Thats true. But every time is still wonderful as the last. He kissed me on the cheek. Such a wonderful feeling. He leaned away. He looked at me romantically. I never knew I could be loved so much. Its such a great feeling.



Chapter Two ~ The Well



When I came home, it was the same as usual. No demons or anything. Whew. Thats good. Midnight and Snow were waiting for me by the door when I opened the door. They jumped around frantically and excitedly as if they just got a new toy. I was glad they were happy to see me. I set my stuff on the floor and ran out the backdoor to my backyard. There was a sandbox, swing set, teeter-totter, and tree house on my right, and a huge Japanese garden to my left. In front of me was a little hill and on top of that little hill was an opened top well. I ran up to it and looked inside, the same darkness and depth was there as any old day. Midnight, as small as he was right then and now, jumped up onto the small ledge and sat there and peered in the darkness as well. I hurled myself up and sat on the ledge with my feet dangling in the wooden well. I grabbed Snow; put him under my arm, and Midnight jumped on my shoulder. I jumped in. A light enveloped me and I found myself floating toward a light at the end of the tunnel. When I appeared, there were 6 wooden wells surrounding me. They were all number 1-6. Number one was in front of me. I walked up to it, and I just let myself fall inside. Again, the light engulfed me and I was floating toward a light with Midnight and Snow. The light came to me and it flashed.
I was sitting in a very deep well. I looked up and I saw birds flitting in the air and a nice morning sun shining on my skin. Trees were above the well, swaying in the morning breeze. I jumped up and caught my arms on the inside ledge and hurled myself up out to sit on the edge. My feet were in the warm emerald green grass. There was a path leading up a little hill in front of me. On my left, was a stream with trees surrounding it. On my right, was a little prairie sort of thing or a clearing with trees scattered every which way. Behind me was a forest. As Midnight jumped up in my lap, I started petting him, and in the corner of my eye, on top of the hill, was a glimpse of red.





Chapter Three ~ Inuyashas World
The glimpse of red was a fairly young boy in a red suit, white hair and white dog-like ears on top of his head. A sheath was at his left side and he wore no shoes! Then, all of a sudden he wasnt there! He disappeared right before my eyes. Then I heard sniffing behind me, I turned around quickly and he was standing right behind me. His name is Inuyasha. I knew him because I met him about a month ago. Thats when I discovered a well in my backyard. He is part of a group of six people and demons. He is a half dog demon. And I am a half cat demon. Kagome is his girlfriend. Isnt that cute!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment