Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

This is the story about a young Angel who will break the most sacred rule of them all: she'll fall in love.

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Angels. They’re all around us. Everywhere you look, you can be sure theres an Angel nearby. They’re the cause of our “miracles,” they’re the ones who help us get through the day. They are just about everything.

Angels are basically the ones who have died and have agreed to become one. By doing so, they are applying themselves to an eternal life of selfless service, helping those who need it.

Now, Pure Angels’, also known as the Purities, are who the deceased become after they agree to it. Their wings are invisible to the human eye. This is so you cannot recognize an angel just by looking at them.

But Purities’ wings aren’t out all the time. Any Angel, no matter whether they are Fallen or not, can retract their wings into their backs. Ths is so it is easier to sit and be comfortable.

Although everything sounds okay, a Puritie has certain rules that they must obey by. If they break any rule, they are instantly Fallen, and are banished from the Angelic ranks and Heaven itself.

Fallen Angels are the ones that have been forgotten. They cannot perform miracles. Their wings are not invisible, nor are they white. They are black like the night without any stars.

Now, this is a tale about a young Angel who breaks the most sacred rule of them all: she falls in love.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment