Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

This is a story i started a long time ago and just found it laying around my room!...to find out what its about you have to read the intro...Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro
Once there were two boys that lived in two different villages. The two villages were ruled by two brothers that hated each other and the others ways. There was a gigantic woods in between them.
The two boys’ names were Gurgi, from the East village Donfinger, and Tom, from the West village Danfinger. These poor, poor boys lived in the two poorest families in the world. They both were very curious boys. Gurgi the 14-year-old, born with the power of leadership and bravery and the nature of intuition and with the gift of great strength and Tom the 13-year-old boy that was born with mastery over sorcery and the passion for books including a very curious narture. These two boys always went into the woods just to explore and always went home with scabs and blood like they just fought a pack of lions!


This is the story of how the adventure with Gurgi and Tom begins!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment